The "Chieftain" & Modern Day "Servant" Speaks To The 144,000

Here is where we entertain questions on the YORWW Congregation Daily Bible Reading. In this section, we can make personal comments, observations or raise questions concerning scriptures and verses covered in our personal bible reading for that day or week, as shown on the posted schedule. Enjoy!

Moderator: SNS Administration

Donald C. Burney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Founder YORWW Bible Institute & Training Center resides YORWW Headquarters

Re: The "Chieftain" & Modern Day "Servant" Speaks To The 144

Post by Donald C. Burney »

Hi battleaxe, :)

Many thanks for your quick response.

One quick thought, before I proceed to address your questions posed above on Revelation chapter 12.

Have these questions surfaced in your mind, because of reading the Rev12 blog that we have written?

...the blog found here:

http://www.yorww.com/rev12.htm

If so, then I can see what I need to do, to better explain it to you. (This will tell me, if I need to "breakdown" whats said in the Rev12 blog that we have written.)

Thanks in advance for your reply. :)

Don
***Let's All Pray For The Miraculous Peace, Growth & Spiritual Prosperity Of Jamaica! -- See Isaiah 44:3-5.***
Donald C. Burney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Founder YORWW Bible Institute & Training Center resides YORWW Headquarters

Hi battleaxe,

Okay, now I know where to begin. :D

So now, I'm going to put up key information from that particular blog, paragraph by paragraph, and then I will try to explain it, slowly...slowly, as I go. Also, I will interject thought-provoking questions, as we go along.

Here is the very first paragraph...from this particular blog that we have written:
  • Verse 1 of chapter 12 of the book of Revelation shown above speaks of a “great sign” being seen in “heaven.” In this instance, the “heaven” spoken of would picture the YORWW Congregation Arrangement, who are the only people on earth that correctly understand the events, as they occur within the organization of Jehovah’s Witnesses on earth.
So, who does the blog say pictures the "heavens" in this heavenly scene in Revelation Chapter 12?

Don :)
***Let's All Pray For The Miraculous Peace, Growth & Spiritual Prosperity Of Jamaica! -- See Isaiah 44:3-5.***
Donald C. Burney
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yes "battleaxe" ... yes, yes, yes, yes... :D

Now, you are beginning to see ... what we see...when the YORWW sees it, for many, many years now. :shock:

Wow, wow, wow! :D

Yes, the book of Revelation ... is ... RECONDITE... :wink:

Okay, here is how that word is defined...the word RECONDITE...which perfectly describes the book of Revelation, that Jehovah has written, which is a compilation of the words of the "prophets" of old! -- Revelation 22:6

Link: https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=c ... definition

It defines it with words like:
  • ... obscure, abstruse, arcane, esoteric, recherché, profound, difficult, complex, complicated, involved;
  • ... dealing with very profound, difficult, or abstruse subject matter:
  • ... beyond ordinary knowledge or understanding; esoteric: [Remember, Janet chose this username for herself, "Esoteric" ... because this information made a very deep impression on her.]
Yes, "battleaxe" ... these waters, are very, very, very, very...deep. Like the Pacific Ocean, over 20 miles straight down. Wow!

No doubt, a person needs, scuba diving equipment because we are going to the bottom of the Pacific Ocean [over 20 miles deep, in some places] to try to understand the events of Revelation 12th chapter...and beyond.

Remember, when I started gathering this EARTH SHAKING information back in August of 1990 some twenty-five (25) years ago, I knew someone much more intelligent than I, was teaching this Special "Class" on the bible. No, not no man or anyone from mankind. But, it was someone, that was in the "East Gate" [Ezekiel 44:3] long before I got there. He was already...in His Temple! Now, I was suddenly there too...I was shocked!

I couldn't believe it, well almost couldn't believe it! :shock: :shock: :shock:

I was really blown away ... twenty-five (25) years ago, August 1990!

That was when...the "KEY" ... the "KEY" ... was given me. -- Revelation 9:1

I knew, it was Jehovah Himself, that was teaching this Special "Class." He was helping me to get my PhD in bible theology ... thus fulfilling Isaiah 54:13.

In this way, I became a "child of God," with Jehovah "teaching" this Special "Class"...twenty-five (25) years ago!

Wow, Wow, Wow... :shock:

...nuff said.

PS: I would recommend that you make a PDF printout of this blog. You will notice at the very bottom of most of our difficult blogs, we put a user friendly, PDF print out button. Then, you just click that button, and you can have a printout of the written material to make it easier for you to study the material. Just a helpful hint.

Here is the link to the PDF printout for the Rev12 Blog:

http://www.yorww.com/online_pdf/Revelation%2012%20.pdf
Donald C. Burney
Site Admin
Site Admin

Well said, battleaxe!!! :D

Now, when you get the printout of this blog before you, then we can talk more and it will be much easier for you to follow along with me, when I attempt to answer these most difficult questions!

... Also, your sons can help you out, to follow along with this verse-by-verse essay too. So if you can, try to get them involved too. That might help a little also.
...I think we need a submarine as well.
You are sooooooooooooooo right on that one. :D

take care,

Don 8)
Donald C. Burney
Site Admin
Site Admin

The next three (3) paragraphs on the Rev12 Blog written by the YORWW says this:
  • In the mysterious vision, the “12-star Crown” that is upon the “woman’s” head shows her to represent the “12 tribes” of Israel on earth, even as the “12 stars” in Joseph's dream pictured the same. (Genesis 37:9) The “crown” on the “woman” head also shows the “regal” status enjoyed by the “woman” who enjoys a heaven-high standing with God as God's Chosen “Name People.” (Acts 15:14) She specifically pictures, in bible prophecy, the “one third” repentant members of the nation that survive the “Great Tribulation” of wrath from God upon His Name People. -- Zechariah 13:8, 9; Revelation 7:9, 10, 14-17.

Next, we notice the “woman” is seen as arrayed with the “sun” at the head and the “moon” at her feet. In this case, the “sun” and “moon” picture the Governing Body and Watchtower Society entities respectively, as they provide “light” or enlightenment for this “crowned” woman, a “luminary” for the day, and a “luminary” for the night. (Genesis 1:16, 17) This way, she appeared to be in constant “light,” or enlightenment, as we would expect from a Temple-Arrangement from Jehovah God.

However to the contrary, God's prophetic word shows in the end, her “sun” will not give its expected light, and her “moon” will fail her and not give her much needed “light” either. No, they will not, since they will prove to be false “luminaries” who give false light, not true light from Jehovah. Therefore, she will one day have to learn to lean on Jehovah, for true light. Yes, Jehovah must one day, become her true light. Amen! -- See Isaiah 60:19, 20.
Thus, In the above material we learn,

The "woman" who is arrayed with the "sun" at her head and the "moon" at her feet = world wide organization of rank & file Jehovah's Witnesses, some eight (8) million in number. She is God's Chosen "Name" People. She is "Israel" of bible prophecy, destined to fall in world wide shame, defeat and humiliation, but later to be finally restored to God's Eternal Favor and awarded the "indefinitely lasting covenant" that last forever with Jehovah. -- See Isaiah 30:26; Ezekiel 16:59-63; Jeremiah 33:6-9.

See link:

http://www.yorww.com/measured.htm

No doubt, "she" feels she is in Great Light, but she is in Great Darkness, in reality. This is a very sad situation. This is why "she" is sooooooooooo haughty, and hard to talk with. "She" feels she is better than every one else. -- See Isaiah 65:2.

The "Sun" = the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses, who also poses as the "Faithful Slave" of Matthew 24:45-47...the ruling sector of the JW Organization. Makes all of the decisions for them, interprets the bible, tells them what to believe and not to believe.

Only "one third" approximately of this entire group, will survive the "Great Tribulation" Ordeal that Jesus referred to. (Matthew 24:21; Revelation 7:14) Then too, the book of Revelation also refers to this powerful period of discipline upon God's Apostate People, as being the "42 months of trampling" upon Israel, for "transgression" and "sin." -- See Zechariah 13:8, 9; Revelation 11:2; Revelation 13:5-7.

The "Moon" = The Watchtower Society, also ruling sector too, but works directly under the direction of the Governing Body, carrying out their every rule and regulation, irregardless of what the bible says. They live by the rule stated in 1 Corinthians 4:6 where it states:
  • "... Do not go beyond whats written." They openly admit this refers to the bible. However, in the April 15th, 2008 Watchtower magazine it was publicly stated in it, "...by extension [or in addition to the bible], this "rule"applies also to the publications that they write.
  • Here is the actual quote from the publications:

*** w08 4/15 p. 7 par. 19 Repudiate “Valueless Things” ***

"A sound rule is found in the words of the apostle Paul: “Do not go beyond the things that are written.” (1 Cor. 4:6) Elders do not go beyond the things that are written in the Bible. And by extension, they do not go beyond the Bible-based counsel written in the publications of the faithful and discreet slave."
Of course we know, this is outright idolatry. -- 1 Corinthians 10:14

See link:

http://www.thereportbook.com/acult.htm

Also,

The heavenly "stars" that are shown in the sky (mentioned in verse 4) = elders, individual leaders of each of the over 100,000 congregations around the world. (There are over 200 congregations in Jamaica.) Because there are approximately 3-5 elders in every congregation on the average, they [elders] could possibly number from 300,000 to even 500,000 or half a million in number. The "woman" is very, very proud of this powerful arrangement. This makes it very difficult to correct, this "woman" in her present, haughty state. -- See Psalms 141:5.

This is the problem, the YORWW faces...its our mission, and its a very difficult prophetic mission, as you can see. -- Ezekiel 2nd chapter.

Think about it.

take care,

Don 8)
Donald C. Burney
Site Admin
Site Admin

battleaxe wrote:Good morning Don,
It is a beautiful day, down here in Jamaica, also very windy to which we are most grateful to the Father above, it helps to
soften the heat of the sun on us. Thank you for the profound explanation of these verses, as now, I am seeing it as clear as abc.

I will keep in focus the search for a place in Kingston for the YORWW office as well. I was at the same place this morning for prayer, as I was yesterday.

Many many thanks for helping me along.
Shalom
Eeden.
Very good! :D

I'm glad things are rolling along.

Don't forget to get Marvin to help you to get that print out of the Rev12 blog too.

Link:

http://www.yorww.com/online_pdf/Revelation%2012%20.pdf

Also, always remember, Monday to Friday, at 9:30 a.m. sharp, to "clock in" by signing in or logging in at SNS Discussion Board. Remember, the SNS Board automatically records when people sign in, just so you know. (Saturdays & Sundays, you are NOT on duty, so you can login at anytime you want...or take both days off if you want. That's okay. :D )

(If we open a location in Kingston, we will probably be open on some weekend days, probably Saturday. If so, the same "rule" would apply to clocking in.)

But at least by 9:30 a.m. of each day, after you have had Morning Prayer at 9:00 a.m., that's Monday thru Friday ... always check your email in case something important has happened and I need to get in touch with you. Or, maybe a new article has been written on SNS Board. We [YORWW Personnel] try to look at this as you are "on the job" for Jehovah. We are working for Him, and He wants us all to "clock in" on time. I am the manager of the office, who oversees this, so that all employees of Jehovah, get to work on time. Or, they have to answer to me.

The same "rule" would apply, if we were to open an office in Kingston. We have to be on time...in case someone is waiting on us to open...someone who wants the truth. :)

But since today is Sunday...its okay...no problem. :D

take care,

And let's remember always, to pray for the peace and spiritual prosperity of Jamaica.

Don 8)
Donald C. Burney
Site Admin
Site Admin

You know, happily the Watchtower magazine itself is online for all to read. Anyone who goes online, goes on the net, can read it for themselves.

So, I decided to give you a little "taste" of what they teach, to all the world, by way of the internet.

No, they are NOT ... NOT ashamed of teaching demonic things like this. -- 1 Timothy 4:1; 2 Timothy 4:2-4

So that quote above, that infamous quote from the April 15th, 2008 Watchtower Issue, paragraph 19 ... where they openly, brazenly say no one can "go beyond" what they [Governing Body & Watchtower Society] teach in their literature ... can be found below.

Here is the actual quote:
  • Question For Paragraph 19. How do elders make sure that their words are not valueless?
  • Paragraph 19: When it comes to valueless words, elders too learn an important lesson. Whenever they are called upon to give counsel, they bear in mind their limitations and do not presume to offer counsel solely from their own personal store of knowledge. They should always point to what the Bible says. A sound rule is found in the words of the apostle Paul: “Do not go beyond the things that are written.” (1 Cor. 4:6) Elders do not go beyond the things that are written in the Bible. AND BY EXTENSION, THEY DO NOT GO BEYOND THE BIBLE-BASED COUNSEL WRITTEN IN THE PUBLICATIONS of the faithful and discreet slave.
Link to Watchtower magazine article found here:

http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2008281

Now, is that bad enough for you???

And now, you can say you saw it for yourself...online! :shock: :shock: :shock:

And remember this, they are NOT ASHAMED of making such a statement...no they are proud of it. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Whew!!!

So, if you ever talk to a Jehovah's Witness in person in the future, you can certainly bring that fact out, especially since it is ONLINE, on the net for everyone to see. :x

...You will have done a good thing, if you do. You will have "righteously" exposed Wicked "Oholibah" by doing so. -- Ezekiel 23:36 & 45.

take care,

Don 8)
Esoteric
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Location: 2008 YORWW Bible Academy Graduate resides YORWW Headquarters

Post by Esoteric »

Greetings battleaxe: :)
battleaxe wrote:Hi Don,

Say what!!!!!!!!!

I am indeed flabbergasted, these people are totally maaaad!!!!!!

I do appreciate the insights of knowledge that you are feeding me with, it is in preparation for what is to come, for Jehovah
has already kindled a fire in my guts, which cannot be quenched by man. It is like fire shut up in my bones. That is the mandate
that I am given, hence my user name Battleaxe. I have been through the fyah. and have come out unscathed, just like Daniel.

I am in preparation mode.

Thanks a million maaaan.

Eeden.
Exactly, battleaxe!

Bravo, Bravo, Bravo!!! :D

And remember, we feel the same way too.

Which brings us back to the point made earlier about Jehovah finding it necessary, to go "OUTSIDE the boundaries of Israel" to make His point.

I'm busy working today at the restaurant, but we do have a computer here that I can use, also my phone has internet on it too. Plus, Don sends me emails to keep me up-to-date, as things happen online.

Remember this point made earlier, battleaxe?

-------------------------------------SNIP------------------------------------

Whenever God's people would not respond to His 'sent' prophets and they would go apostate then "Jehovah will raise up against you a nation" as Deuteronomy 28:49 states:

“Jehovah will raise up against you a nation far away, from the end of the earth, just as an eagle pounces, a nation whose tongue you will not understand," -- Deuteronomy 28:49 New World Translation

Just as He did by bringing His "Servant," the King of Babylon, Nebuchadrezzar [or Nebuchadnezzar] to discipline this apostate people and nation.

“Therefore this is what Jehovah of armies has said, ‘“For the reason that YOU did not obey my words, 9 here I am sending and I will take all the families of the north,” is the utterance of Jehovah, “even [sending] to Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon, my servant, and I will bring them against this land and against its inhabitants and against all these nations round about; and I will devote them to destruction and make them an object of astonishment and something to whistle at and places devastated to time indefinite.” -- Jeremiah 25:8, 9 New World Translation

So when those who were invited, the Jehovah's Witnesses [Israel] did not want to come to the King's [Jehovah God] marriage feast, the King judged them and said those "invited guests were not worthy" and sent His slaves OUTSIDE THE BORDERS OF THE CITY [Jerusalem] to invite OTHER ... OTHER guests to the feast.

“9 Therefore go to the roads leading out of the city, and anyone YOU find invite to the marriage feast.’ 10 Accordingly those slaves went out to the roads and gathered together all they found, both wicked and good; and the room for the wedding ceremonies was filled with those reclining at the table.” -- Matthew 22:9, 10 New World Translation

So because of the "wicked" response of this vile people [Jehovah's Witnesses present-day] to the banquet/feast that Jehovah has prepared today, that is why He is mad, angry with His Chosen People. And who in their right mind would want to be in God's sights when His anger is aroused? Not me!

In their own bible, the New World Translation, it states:

“Against an apostate nation I shall send him [King of Assyria], and against the people of my fury I shall issue a command to him, to take much spoil and to take much plunder and to make it a trampling place like the clay of the streets.” -- Isaiah 10:6; See also Romans 11:25, 26.

Remember its written in God's Law, if "Israel" should ever go apostate, and become a "wayward" backsliding people toward Him (Proverbs 1:32 NIV), then Jehovah promises to GO OUTSIDE THE BORDERS OF ISRAEL, and choose individuals who are NOT Israelites per say, and send them back to apostate Israel, with God's stinging word of reproof...before their imminent destruction, if they do not repent. That particular blog that Don mentioned to you, will make that point crystal-clear to you, I'm sure. Its the blog at this location: http://www.yorww.com/rev12.htm

PLEASE NOTE: 8 Million Jehovah's Witnesses today, around the world do NOT believe such a thing could be possible, they don't believe Jehovah would do this to them. But after much bible study, we [YORWW] know different, don't we.

------------------------------------------END OF QUOTE----------------------------

So now battleaxe, you can see the need and the reason, for God to raise up ... the 144,000, can't you. -- Revelation 14:1-5

Love,

Esoteric :)
Jeremiah 33:16 {NWT} ...And this is what she will be called, Jehovah Is Our Righteousness.
Donald C. Burney
Site Admin
Site Admin

No problem, see you then.

Donald C. Burney
Site Admin
Site Admin

Soooooooooooooooooooooo... :D

You are now starting PURE WORSHIP on the Island of Jamaica...for 3 million people. Wow!!! :D

You are showing them how to pray and entreat Jehovah, properly. This way, their "prayers" become like "incense," holy "incense" to Jehovah. -- See Revelation 8:4 showing a modern-day application.

So, this is the beginning of PURE WORSHIP in Jamaica!
  • And if it works, and Jehovah should bless your hand in this endeavor, then we may need to get a physical location, so the people will have a place to come, for worship and teaching. With you doing the "teaching," at that location.
So battleaxe, if you prove yourself to be a "prompt" and "punctual" person, then Jehovah will use you as the "Manager" of this special location, for everyone down in Jamaica, to lead them in Pure Worship. You will be the first Jamaican, to participate in Pure Worship...the first one that prayed to Jehovah, the correct way He wants to be entreated.

Isaiah 16:5 tells us, and I'm quoting many different translations so that you can see "promptness" and "punctuality" in righteousness is very, very important to Jehovah. Very important.

Here are some various translation renderings on this verse, showing how the "Kingdom" officials of today ... always have to be "Prompt in righteousness":
  • New International Version
    In love a throne will be established; in faithfulness a man will sit on it-- one from the house of David-- one who in judging seeks justice and speeds the cause of righteousness.

New Living Translation
    then God will establish one of David's descendants as king. He will rule with mercy and truth. He will always do what is just and be eager to do what is right.

English Standard Version
    then a throne will be established in steadfast love, and on it will sit in faithfulness in the tent of David one who judges and seeks justice and is swift to do righteousness.”

New American Standard Bible
    A throne will even be established in lovingkindness, And a judge will sit on it in faithfulness in the tent of David; Moreover, he will seek justice And be PROMPT IN RIGHTEOUSNESS.

King James Bible
    And in mercy shall the throne be established: and he shall sit upon it in truth in the tabernacle of David, judging, and seeking judgment, and HASTING RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
    Then in the tent of David a throne will be established by faithful love. A judge who seeks what is right and is quick to execute justice will sit on the throne forever.

International Standard Version
    then a throne will be established in gracious love, and there will sit in faithfulness— in the Tent of David— one who judges, seeks justice, and is swift to do what is right."

NET Bible
    Then a trustworthy king will be established; he will rule in a reliable manner, this one from David's family. He will be sure to make just decisions and will be experienced in executing justice.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
    Then the LORD will set up a trusted king. He will rule faithfully. He is from the tent of David. He judges and searches for justice. He is quick to do what is right.

Jubilee Bible 2000
    And in mercy shall the throne be established; and he shall sit upon it in truth in the tabernacle of David, judging and seeking judgment and hastening righteousness.
(Continued next post)
Donald C. Burney
Site Admin
Site Admin

• King James 2000 Bible
    And in mercy shall the throne be established: and he shall sit upon it in truth in the tabernacle of David, judging, and seeking justice, and hastening righteousness.

American King James Version
    And in mercy shall the throne be established: and he shall sit on it in truth in the tabernacle of David, judging, and seeking judgment, and hastening righteousness.

American Standard Version
    And a throne shall be established in lovingkindness; and one shall sit thereon in truth, in the tent of David, judging, and seeking justice, and swift to do righteousness.

Douay-Rheims Bible
    And a throne shall be prepared in mercy, and one shall sit upon it in truth in the tabernacle of David, judging and seeking judgment and quickly rendering that which is just.

Darby Bible Translation
    And a throne shall be established in mercy: and in the tent of David there shall sit upon it, in truth, one judging and seeking justice and hastening righteousness.

English Revised Version
    And a throne shall be established in mercy, and one shall sit thereon in truth, in the tent of David; judging, and seeking judgment, and swift to do righteousness.

Webster's Bible Translation
    And in mercy shall the throne be established: and he shall sit upon it in truth in the tabernacle of David, judging, and seeking judgment, and hasting righteousness.

World English Bible
    A throne will be established in loving kindness. One will sit on it in truth, in the tent of David, judging, seeking justice, and swift to do righteousness.

Young's Literal Translation
    And established in kindness is the throne, And one hath sat on it in truth, in the tent of David, Judging and seeking judgment, and hasting righteousness.
Remember, everybody in heaven and on earth...is waiting on YOU...depending on you...to get this done. You have discovered (with help from Jehovah), a very valuable "pearl" ... now that you have it...you must use it.

So now is the time...to get busy. Now, you have to get busy, busy, busy...

And, Satan is quite angry too...about you having this "pearl" of an opportunity, a "Kingdom" opportunity! :evil:

Now, what do you think of that?

So, have you planned your spiritual "agenda" for today?

Keep in mind to not let people ... outside people, encroach too much on your time. Or, "side-track" you from your very important "assignment" for God.

Remember the words of Jesus when he told his disciples:
  • English Standard Version -- Luke 10:4
    Carry no moneybag, no knapsack, no sandals, and GREET NO ONE ON THE ROAD.
Why did Jesus say this?

Well, a Jewish "greeting" back during Jesus' day, could take up to 30 minutes. Yes, it takes time, time to inquire about how each and every member of that person's family members was doing and who did what and so on and on. That took real time. So Jesus was saying in gist, "you don't have that kind of time...to waste." So keep moving, and "don't embrace anyone [friends, relatives, etc.] in a prolonged ... prolonged, extended greeting, because it wastes precious time. You are now a prophet of God, and you don't have time to waste."

With that thought in mind, today, you may have to visit some Jehovah's Witnesses, the ones you know personally...in their homes... and take the message from God, this serious message, straight to them. Like for instance, that information from the April 15th, 2008 Watchtower issue which is online for all to see. The one Satan didn't want you to bring to their [Jehovah's Witnesses] attention, remember. When he interrupted your yahoo email, yesterday.

IMPORTANT POINTS TO REMEMBER:
  • 1.Whenever you can bring an individual, a fellow Jamaican, to come to understand the Scapegoat Covenant, Isaiah 49:1-7 and the MDS, and show him/her how to properly pray to God, and help Jamaica to see how pure worship is to be conducted, this is very pleasing to Jehovah & Jesus Christ. You are doing a life-saving work. They must not be heavily involved in the "Oholah" Churches, because they view themselves as already "righteous" and will not be willing to "adjust" their prayers to God. If you find someone like that, and they listen to you, then these are potential 144,000 Candidates. No doubt. -- Revelation 14:1-5
  • 2. All Jehovah's Witnesses (that you encounter) must repent of the UN/NGO Sin, secretly committed by the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses for ten (10) years (from 1991 to 2001) and then, and only then, will Jehovah accept them into the New Scapegoat Covenant...with no exceptions...none. Otherwise, from this day forward, since they are being notified to their face, their prayers will NOT...NOT be heard by Jehovah and they are in line for complete destruction, with no exceptions. They have broken God's Christian Covenant, by way of the NGO/UN Secret Alliance, and are viewed by Jehovah as "adultresses" [prostitutes in worship, Oholibah]. -- See James 4:4. Also See link: http://www.yorww.com/survey/apostasy.htm
So now is the time, to get busy to get this work done. Jehovah has discharged you, with that heavy responsibility. Not your family, not your neighbors, but only you.

Every day counts...

So each day, we want to talk with at least one hard core Jehovah's Witness, if not more and several possible candidates for the 144,000. Each day counts.

And then, you can keep us [YORWW] up-to-date with any progress you are making in Jamaica.

Thanks,

Don 8)
Donald C. Burney
Site Admin
Site Admin

You can tell "Tasha" that her membership has been officially set up at SNS Discussion Board!

Yeah! :D :D :D

Also, I deleted the pass code information from your last post too.

And if she runs into any problems, just let me know.

Now that "Tasha" is aboard with YORWW and has her new SNS membership, the two of you can now become a "team" ... just as Jesus sent his apostles out in pairs or in twos...so then, you can work together as a team also. She would be your "assistant." -- See Luke 10:1.
  • King James Bible -- Luke 10:1

After these things the Lord appointed other seventy also, and sent them two and two before his face into every city and place, whither he himself would come.
This will be especially helpful, since you two are NEXT DOOR NEIGHBORS ... Great! :D

Just think...you two are the first Jamaicans to pray to Jehovah, properly, using the Scapegoat Arrangement.

You both are making history!

Yeah!!! :D :D :D

take care,

Don 8)
Donald C. Burney
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi battleaxe,

You know, "Tasha" can use her tablet if she has island-wide internet, and access the SNS Discussion board. It would be great to hear from her, if you know what I mean. :D :D :D

Also, I look forward to hearing about your encounter with the Jehovah's Witnesses later on this day, too. :)

Peace, [See Isaiah 44:3-5.]

PS: Look for "Littleleslie" to be joining in the conversation, real soon too. :D
Donald C. Burney
Site Admin
Site Admin

battleaxe wrote:Greeting Don,
I just want to say the visit of today was also a success, and I will do a report soon. I had spoken to Tash earlier, and she promised to get back to me, but seems it was not possible. I am about to start the report, so that you can see what is going on.

Just a little note since you are on line.
Take care
Eeden.
Okay, thanks for your effort, and for that note. We'll be looking forward to it.

Great! :D

I just put up a new "Welcome" Thread for "Tasha."

Here is the link to it:

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=661

Donald C. Burney
Site Admin
Site Admin

She i s probably in her late fifties, and not a baptized member of the organization, but has done studies with them over a three (3) year period. Her story is not an elaborate one, nevertheless she is dissatisfiedwith their system of things, example, they say dreams and visions are of the devil, and are not relevant to today. I showed her Joel 2 – 28, which she read and confirmed for herself.
We [YORWW] do not view a person who has studied with the JW Organization as being a "covenanted" member, because he/she hasn't "signed on the dotted line" yet [by way of baptism]. Only baptized JWs (former or current) are in line for the "curse" or "malediction" from God, because they are "covenant" members themselves. They were baptized as one of Jehovah's Witnesses, at some point in their lives.

A Note On Joel 2:28: We do not believe that Joel 2:28 has been fulfilled yet. This prophecy is about when Jehovah will pour out His Spirit, at a designated time, upon a repentant, repatriated nation of Jehovah's Witnesses, in the future. Years down the road, in fact. Much has to occur, before we get to this time...years of time has to occur.

However, we do look forward to the time that Jehovah will "pour out his spirit" upon Jamaica, and raise up the 144,000. This will be in fulfillment of Isaiah 44:3-5.

But even when this happens, thousands upon thousands, in Jamaica, will receive the holy spirit ... AT THE SAME TIME! Only then. And the bible tells us, when that happens, all [in Jamaica, including all Jehovah's Witnesses that see this] will know that JEHOVAH HAS DONE THIS, and only Him ... all will know. The whole Island will know. -- See Isaiah 41:20.

As far as "visions" goes, if Jehovah were to give out a supernatural "vision" to any person, myself included ... it would have to lead to something quite spectacular, marvelous, breath-taking. And of course that hasn't happened on earth, at least not yet.

Therefore, I do not believe people today, Jamaican or otherwise, at present or in the recent past, have been getting supernatural "visions" from Jehovah God, in fulfillment of Joel 2:28. Neither do I teach this in my writings. The fulfillment of Joel 2:28, as taught in my writings, will occur, down the road, in the distant future, when a sizeable portion of Jehovah's Witnesses finally repent and willingly come under the "bond of the [scapegoat] covenant," after they have been sent to the wilderness for a period of time by God, for discipline. -- See Ezekiel 20:35-38.

If any one is regularly receiving "visions" today, being Jamaica or otherwise, they are deluded if they think these "visions" come from Jehovah.

...hope this helps. :)

Don