Today, our prophetic message has been expressed in book form and has been in existence for close to two decades or twenty (20) years. Thus, as a united congregation, the YORWW Congregation, we endorse and sponsor this written 3-volume dissertation, called THE "REPORT" (copyrighted 1994) which explains our views and belief system in greater detail. In the past, Volume I of this publication has been released in soft cover (6X9 size) and placed in various bookstores around the country and overseas, and has been in circulation since the mid-1990s.
This book proved to be the very first publication on record to point out, biblically-speaking, what the three (3) main qualifications one must have to become “Israel” in God’s sight. For example:
- ● This book points out the nation of people must be a “people for God’s Name,” or one who glorifies Jehovah’s Name, even “CALLED BY GOD’S NAME.” To prove this critical point, please consider all of the following bible texts, very carefully in your own personal bible. (Please see Numbers 6:27, Deuteronomy 28:10, 2 Chronicles 7:14, Daniel 9:19, Jeremiah 25:29, John 12:28, 1 Timothy 6:1, and Hebrews 6:10.) In other words, they must become a “people for God’s Name.” (See Acts 15:14, Revelation 14:1.) No question, this book champions this quintessential point like no other book before in our time, implicitly and emphatically.
● This book also shows two (2) additional points to becoming Modern-Day “Israel,” in God’s sight, namely the nation who represents Jehovah as “Israel” must be “monotheistic,” or have a One-God concept. They do not believe in a “Trinity” or have a Triune-god concept. -- Exodus 20:3; Deuteronomy 6:4; Isaiah 42:8
● Additionally to be acceptable to Jehovah, the nation must be truly “iconoclastic” [no images or idols permitted] in their belief system. As this book points out, there can be no doubt, Jehovah’s Witnesses, have met all of these primary qualifications, of ultra-importance to Jehovah God, ever since the year of 1931. -- Exodus 20:4
● This book proved to be the very first publication to publicly identify Jehovah's Witnesses as Modern-Day "Israel" of bible prophecy, as of the year 1931, because of voluntarily agreeing to carry God's Name upon themselves as a nation. -- See Numbers 6:27; Deuteronomy 28:10; Jeremiah 25:29; Daniel 9:19.
● This book also proved to be the very first publication to assert Jehovah's Witnesses, as God's Name People, modern day "Israel" of our times, are destined to suffer a great spiritual fall (because of practiced wickedness) and later after being severely disciplined by God, would Jehovah allow a small remnant of this people to finally experience true spiritual restoration to even greater favor with God than before, according to bible prophecy. -- See Isaiah 30:26; Jeremiah 23:20; Jeremiah 33:6-9; Micah 4:6, 7; Zephaniah 3:11, 12.
● The publication called The "Report" was the first printed publication to mention the new and unusual posture of the Watchtower Society toward the United Nations Organization with the use of the September 8th, 1991 Awake! magazine. -- See The "Report" book expose' entitled: "A Change In Viewpoint Concerning The United Nations" pages 205-211.
● The publication called The "Report" was also the first printed publication to publicly and more importantly, scripturally identify the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses as the prophetic fulfillment of the infamous enemy of God known as the "MAN OF LAWLESSNESS," that was foretold to come upon the earth's scene in the "last days," as shown at 2 Thessalonians 2:3-12.
● The publication called The "Report" was also the first printed publication to publicly and more importantly, scripturally identify the Watchtower Society itself as the prophetic fulfillment of the notoriously, vile and wicked "Harlot" enemy of God known as "BABYLON THE GREAT," that was long ago foretold to appear on earth's scene in the "last days," as shown at Revelation 17:1-5.
Think about it!