When All Nations Must "Bow Down"???

In this forum, you can find a variety of articles of special interest which are provided for those wishing to acquaint themselves with the basic tenets and beliefs of the YORWW Congregation.

Moderator: SNS Administration

Mary
YORWW Bible Academy Graduate (Alumni)

When All Nations Must "Bow Down"???

Post by Mary »

When All Nations Must "Bow Down" To "Restored" Israel??? (Isaiah 49:23)

THE WICKED MUST "BOW DOWN" TO THE RIGHTEOUS...PROVERBS 14:19!

Indeed, Proverbs 14:19 point-blank tells us the following eternal righteous principle:

"Evil men will bow down in the presence of the good, and the wicked at the gates of the righteous." -- New International Version

This is a promise from God Almighty Himself.

Therefore, this point was reiterated by Jesus Christ when he said at Revelation 3:9:

"I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars -- I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you." -- New International Version

Yes, this same exact Divine Principle that you have just read above, oh yes believe it nor, will again be enacted, in the near future. Yes, as seen above, bible prophecy will indeed play out, exactly to God's liking, with the wicked "bowing down" to the "gates of righteous," for the benefit of all mankind who will actually get to witness this grand event.

Let's examine this fact.

Please Note: All of the following information provided below, is currently believed and taught by the YORWW Congregation, (who, believe it not, was actually prophesied to become a "Hated, Despised, Low, Dry Tree"
) in the last days -- 1 Corinthians 1:27-29; Ezekiel 17:22-24).

You can find detail information our beliefs at this link:

www.yorww.com

[/i]Bible prophecy speaks of "Israel", who must be severely disciplined in the End Times or Last Days. However, bible prophecy also tells us, "Israel" after being severely disciplined by God's Own Hand, will then be restored to God's Full Favor and Grace. Afterwhich, ALL KINGS, PRINCES, PRINCESSES, and DIGNITARIES of our political world will be asked to HONOR both God's Messiah and newly restored "Israel" to her final place of glory before all nations. (Jeremiah 33:8, 9) It will be at this time, all kings and nations of this world, will be given a special limit of time, as shown at Daniel 7:12, to fully abide by God's wishes. It will be during this time, that Proverbs 14:19 will be completely fulfilled as promised.

However after this special time limit has been met, as shown at Psalms 2:10-12, any nation and/or political rulers who deliberately refuses to honor Israel & its messiah, after God has "restored" this wretched nation and people (Israel), will at that time, face destruction at Armageddon, where they will be utterly destroyed. -- Revelation 16:14, 16

I'm going to list below a number of bible prophecies, if you will take the time to examine, that prove this point. A few of them are:

Psalms 72:9-11 - “Before him the inhabitants of waterless regions will bow down, And his very enemies will lick the dust itself. 10 The kings of Tar′shish and of the islands— Tribute they will pay. The kings of She′ba and of Se′ba— A gift they will present. 11 And to him all the kings will prostrate themselves; All the nations, for their part, will serve him.”

Psalms 102:15 - “And the nations will fear the name of Jehovah, And all the kings of the earth your glory.”

Psalms 138:4 - “All the kings of the earth will laud you, O Jehovah, For they will have heard the sayings of your mouth.”

Isaiah 30:26 - “And the light of the full moon must become as the light of the glowing [sun]; and the very light of the glowing [sun] will become seven times as much, like the light of seven days, in the day that Jehovah binds up the breakdown of his people and heals even the severe wound resulting from the stroke by him.”

Isaiah 49:7, 23 - “This is what Jehovah, the Repurchaser of Israel, his Holy One, has said to him that is despised in soul, to him that is detested by the nation, to the servant of rulers: “Kings themselves will see and certainly rise up, [and] princes, and they will bow down, by reason of Jehovah, who is faithful, the Holy One of Israel, who chooses you.”” (Isaiah 49:7)

“And kings must become caretakers for you, and their princesses nursing women for you. With faces to the earth they will bow down to you, and the dust of your feet they will lick up; and you will have to know that I am Jehovah, of whom those hoping in me will not be ashamed.”” (Isaiah 49:23)

Isaiah 60:1-17 - ““Arise, O woman, shed forth light, for your light has come and upon you the very glory of Jehovah has shone forth. 2 For, look! darkness itself will cover the earth, and thick gloom the national groups; but upon you Jehovah will shine forth, and upon you his own glory will be seen. 3 And nations will certainly go to your light, and kings to the brightness of your shining forth.

4 “Raise your eyes all around and see! They have all of them been collected together; they have come to you. From far away your own sons keep coming, and your daughters who will be taken care of on the flank. 5 At that time you will see and certainly become radiant, and your heart will actually quiver and expand, because to you the wealthiness of the sea will direct itself; the very resources of the nations will come to you. 6 The heaving mass of camels itself will cover you, the young male camels of Mid′i‧an and of E′phah. All those from She′ba—they will come. Gold and frankincense they will carry. And the praises of Jehovah they will announce. 7 All the flocks of Ke′dar—they will be collected together to you. The rams of Ne‧ba′ioth—they will minister to you. With approval they will come up upon my altar, and I shall beautify my own house of beauty.

8 “Who are these that come flying just like a cloud, and like doves to their birdhouse holes? 9 For in me the islands themselves will keep hoping, the ships of Tar′shish also as at the first, in order to bring your sons from far away, their silver and their gold being with them, to the name of Jehovah your God and to the Holy One of Israel, for he will have beautified you. 10 And foreigners will actually build your walls, and their own kings will minister to you; for in my indignation I shall have struck you, but in my goodwill I shall certainly have mercy upon you.

11 “And your gates will actually be kept open constantly; they will not be closed even by day or by night, in order to bring to you the resources of the nations, and their kings will be taking the lead. 12 For any nation and any kingdom that will not serve you will perish; and the nations themselves will without fail come to devastation.

13 “To you the very glory of Leb′a‧non will come, the juniper tree, the ash tree and the cypress at the same time, in order to beautify the place of my sanctuary; and I shall glorify the very place of my feet.

14 “And to you the sons of those afflicting you must go, bowing down; and all those treating you disrespectfully must bend down at the very soles of your feet, and they will have to call you the city of Jehovah, Zion of the Holy One of Israel.

15 “Instead of your proving to be one left entirely and hated, with nobody passing through, I will even set you as a thing of pride to time indefinite, an exultation for generation after generation. 16 And you will actually suck the milk of nations, and the breast of kings you will suck; and you will be certain to know that I, Jehovah, am your Savior, and the Powerful One of Jacob is your Repurchaser. 17 Instead of the copper I shall bring in gold, and instead of the iron I shall bring in silver, and instead of the wood, copper, and instead of the stones, iron; and I will appoint peace as your overseers and righteousness as your task assigners.”

Jeremiah 23:19, 20 - “Look! The windstorm of Jehovah, rage itself, will certainly go forth, even a whirling tempest. Upon the head of the wicked ones it will whirl itself. 20 The anger of Jehovah will not turn back until he will have carried out and until he will have made the ideas of his heart come true. In the final part of the days YOU people will give YOUR consideration to it with understanding.”

Jeremiah 33:8, 9 - “And I will purify them from all their error with which they have sinned against me, and I will forgive all their errors with which they have sinned against me and with which they have transgressed against me. 9 And she will certainly become to me a name of exultation, a praise and a beauty toward all the nations of the earth who will hear of all the goodness that I am rendering to them. And they will certainly be in dread and be agitated on account of all the goodness and on account of all the peace that I am rendering to her.’””

Ezekiel 16:59-63 - ““For this is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said, ‘I also must do with you just as you have done, because you despised the oath in breaking [my] covenant. 60 And I, I myself, must remember my covenant with you in the days of your youth, and I must establish for you an indefinitely lasting covenant. 61 And you will certainly remember your ways and feel humiliated when you receive your sisters, the ones older than you as well as the ones younger than you, and I shall certainly give them to you as daughters, but not owing to your covenant.’ 62 “‘And I, I myself, will establish my covenant with you; and you will have to know that I am Jehovah, 63 in order that you may remember and actually be ashamed and you may no more come to have any reason to open [your] mouth because of your humiliation, when I make an atonement for you for all that you have done,’ is the utterance of the Sovereign Lord Jehovah.””

Ezekiel 20:35-38 - “And I will bring YOU into the wilderness of the peoples and put myself on judgment with YOU there face to face. 36 “‘Just as I put myself on judgment with YOUR forefathers in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so I shall put myself on judgment with YOU,’ is the utterance of the Sovereign Lord Jehovah. 37 ‘And I will make YOU pass under the rod and bring YOU into the bond of the covenant. 38 And I will clean out from YOU the revolters and the transgressors against me, for out of the land of their alien residence I shall bring them forth, but onto the soil of Israel they will not come; and YOU people will have to know that I am Jehovah.’”

Micah 4:6, 7 - ““In that day,” is the utterance of Jehovah, “I will gather her that was limping; and her that was dispersed I will collect together, even her whom I have treated badly. 7 And I shall certainly make her that was limping a remnant, and her that was removed far off a mighty nation; and Jehovah will actually rule as king over them in Mount Zion, from now on and into time indefinite.”

(Incidentally, the WTBTS say these prophecies, specifically the good part of them ONLY apply to the Anointed JWs at the kingdom halls. Whereas, and all of the bad part of the prophecies ONLY apply to Christendom and false religion around the world. So, JWs have to always split the prophecies in half, to make it fit their reckless, arrogant religious beliefs.)

Anyway, after you get that info under your belt, then all you have left to figure out is who is mystery "Israel" of bible prophecy of our day, and then you can say you are well on your way to understanding the bible and its "sacred secret" for our day.

Please notice this quote from a July 15, 2005 Watchtower:

*** w05 7/15 pp. 19-20 “The Shrewd One Considers His Steps” ***

“Bad people will have to bow down before the good ones,” says the wise king, “and the wicked people at the gates of the righteous one.” (Proverbs 14:19) In other words, the good will ultimately triumph over the wicked. Consider the increase in numbers and the superior way of life that God’s people enjoy today. Seeing these blessings bestowed upon Jehovah’s servants will force some opposers to “bow down” to Jehovah’s figurative heavenly woman, represented by the spirit-anointed remnant on earth. At Armageddon at the latest, those opposers will be compelled to acknowledge that the earthly part of God’s organization truly represents the heavenly part.—Isaiah 60:1, 14; Galatians 6:16; Revelation 16:14, 16.

So, as you can see, exactly what the WTBTS/Governing Body says above in that quote. Yes, the "kings of the earth," may "bow down," AT ARMAGEDDON ... but, but, but, they won't GET BACK UP!!! No, they won't!! Because they will be destroyed, immediately after they "BOW DOWN," in submission to Jesus!!!

Now, what do you think of that???

So, the WTBTS' theology (which no Jehovah's Witness can explain), does NOT allow for the "Kings of the earth," to ever PRAISE or LAUD Jehovah, at any time...because they are all destroyed at Armageddon!

Let's notice Psalms 138:4 again, which says:

"All the kings of the earth WILL LAUD YOU, O Jehovah, for they will have heard the sayings of your mouth." -- Psalms 138:4 New World Translation

Remember, the WTBTS simply says, the above never, really happens. They teach the "kings" of the earth, never really "praise" or "laud" Jehovah.

But God's Word greatly differs here.

MM1