Serena Williams Bares All For ESPN!!!

In this special forum timely news articles are cited that especially deal with currents events directly involving or affecting Jehovah's witnesses worldwide.

Moderator: SNS Administration

Mary
YORWW Bible Academy Graduate (Alumni)

Serena Williams Bares All For ESPN!!!

Post by Mary »

Serena Williams Bares All For ESPN

Debjeet Kundu, Hindustan Times
New Delhi, October 09, 2009
Article Source

Serena Williams has posed nude for this month’s special Body issue of ESPN Magazine. While fans are loving the open stance of the tennis ace, the International Tennis Federation is not amused. The ITA is contemplating stripping the world no. 1 of her berth in the 2010 Australian Open. Further, she can be banned and fined $500,000. Just a month ago, Serena was fined $10,000 for threatening a line judge at the US Open.

But the tennis star is only too happy to pose nude. “My thighs… I think they’re too big. And also my arms are too muscular. They’re too thick,” said Serena, adding that women should know that they could be any size, and yet “be beautiful both inside and out.”

And what about the ban? Journalism student Reeti Roy says, “She deserves it since she’s a public figure and has responsibilities.” Fan Sanjay Mishra finds ban too harsh a move since “tennis babes keep doing photo shoots”. “But is she looking good at all, given her muscular frame,” asks MA student Smita Ghosh. Good or bad, Serena is not new to naked photos. She had earlier gone bare to promote a charity.

"All GREAT TRUTHS begin as blasphemies."
-- George Bernard Shaw