The Word Of God Will Judge You In The Last Day!

This forum provides key articles of interest on various bible topics and subject matter.

Moderator: SNS Administration

Mary
YORWW Bible Academy Graduate (Alumni)

Post by Mary »

To Imperfectense, Newtonian, and all JW apologists present:

John 12:48 tells us:

"He that disregards me and does not receive my sayings has one to judge him. The word that I have spoken is what will judge him IN THE LAST DAY." -- New World Translation

How fitting these words are for those of the religion that call themselves: Jehovah's Witnesses, some seven (7) million members world wide.

This verse tells us, "...the word that I have spoken is what will judge him..."

Yes, its God's Word that judges such people. God's Written Word condemns them, in our modern-day times, all the things they are guilty of. Things proven over and over again, on the net and by other sources too.

This is largely because the Jehovah's Witnesses lack faith in God's Promises, when spoken to them, by God's Messengers...the YORWW Congregation!

That's why the YORWW Congregation, which speaks as a "VOICE IN THE WILDERNESS" to all Jehovah's Witnesses (former and current), has put up this special message for all to see:

What the future holds for Jehovah's Witnesses...

Jehovah's Witnesses will be denied the privilege to become "New Jerusalem" because their lack of faith, as Jesus said in Matthew 8:10.

10 Hearing that, Jesus became amazed and said to those following him: “I tell YOU the truth, With no one in Israel have I found so great a faith.

11 But I tell YOU that many from eastern parts and western parts will come and recline at the table with Abraham and Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of the heavens;

12 whereas the sons of the kingdom will be thrown into the darkness outside. There is where [their] weeping and the gnashing of [their] teeth will be.” (Matthew 8:10-12)

Also this promise of Jesus:

24 Exert yourselves vigorously to get in through the narrow door, because many, I tell YOU, will seek to get in but will not be able,

25 when once the householder has got up and locked the door, and YOU start to stand outside and to knock at the door, saying, ‘Sir, open to us.’ But in answer he will say to YOU, ‘I do not know where YOU are from.’

26 Then YOU will start saying, ‘We ate and drank in front of you, and you taught in our broad ways.’

27 But he will speak and say to YOU, ‘I do not know where YOU are from. Get away from me, all YOU workers of unrighteousness!’

28 There is where [YOUR] weeping and the gnashing of [YOUR] teeth will be, when YOU see Abraham and Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God, but yourselves thrown outside.” (Luke 13:24-28)

Therefore the privilege of becoming "New Jerusalem" shall be given to a more worthy people, one of God's choosing, who will give him the righteous "fruit" that He so richly deserves. Jehovah God, and Jesus Christ, are going to REPLACE Jehovah's Witnesses, all of them, as a people and a nation, because of their total LACK OF FAITH in His Sacred Promises, made through the "holy prophets of old." -- Matthew 21:43; Acts 3:20, 21; Revelation 22:6

It will be just as Acts13:40, 41 says:

40 Therefore see to it that what is said in the Prophets does not come upon YOU,

41 ‘Behold it, YOU scorners, and wonder at it, and vanish away, because I am working a work in YOUR days, a work that YOU will by no means believe even if anyone relates it to YOU in detail.’” (Acts 13:40-41)

... Believe it! :o

MM1