Will Jehovah's Witnesses Show The Faith??? (Luke 18:8)

This forum provides key articles of interest on various bible topics and subject matter.

Moderator: SNS Administration

Mary
YORWW Bible Academy Graduate (Alumni)

Will Jehovah's Witnesses Show The Faith??? (Luke 18:8)

Post by Mary »

Will Jehovah's Witnesses Show The Faith??? -- Luke 18:8

Most impressively, when it comes to miracles or miraculous works, the "sign" spoken of at Isaiah 66:18, 19 which is said to be the GREATEST SIGN or GREATEST MIRACLE of all times, I would think, should suffice!!!

This Great Miracle is called in prophecy "THE GLORY OF JEHOVAH" (See Isaiah 35:1, 2; Isaiah 40:5 and Isaiah 66:18, 19)

Also, the following prophecies speak of the Great Miracle too, and tells us what the great happening will mean for mankind, and what they should look forward to happening. (See Isaiah 41:18-20; Isaiah 43:19-21; Isaiah 44:3-5; Isaiah 55:13.)

Again, the "Glory of Jehovah" is said prophetically, to be a miracle that Jehovah Himself does, that will never cease to be talked about among mankind! The miracle will be this great!(See Isaiah 55:13)

Jesus referred to it as the "parousia" or "revealing" [apokalypse or revelation] of the "Son of Man." He said it would be like "lightning that [lights up] goes before from eastern to western" skies, earth wide, where everyone on earth will be able to see it. It will prove to be irrefutable proof, Jehovah has identified the "Son of Man," for all to see. There will be no question, about this particular miracle, that it did indeed, COME FROM JEHOVAH!!! -- Matt. 24:27; Luke 17:24, 30

Isaiah 18:3 says "everyone in the world will see it"!

Isaiah 40:5 says "all people together will see it."

Isaiah 66:18, 19 says everyone on earth, will HAVE OPPORTUNITY to inspect this great sign from God Almighty, if they wish! No one thus, will be left out! Everyone will get a chance to see it, and will even get a chance to visit closely, and INSPECT IT!!! Travel from distant lands, just to see it, Jehovah says...so that they can really believe it, and know God did this! (Both Isaiah chapters 41 & 43 says virtually the same thing about this miracle. Remember, God's Hand is NOT short.)

Imperfectense, in the blog I directed you to above previously, it clearly stated in it this particular miracle (Isaiah 66:18, 19) will itself actually POINT TO a person, or identify an individual that has PREDICTED all of this information beforehand, and even put it in the Newspaper, to serve public notice of this fact. That article ran January 30th, 2010 in the Jamaican newspaper, which serves 2.7 million people on the Island of Jamaica, as well as oversees countries like the USA, Canada, UK and other countries abroad. This newspaper is the most powerful newspaper in the West Indies, the future home of the Messiah.

See this link of news article: http://www.livingwatersforum.com/online_pdf/greatsign.pdf

Now, if you would like to know why...Jamaica was chosen for such a grand blessing, please see this:

Link on Jamaica being chosen: http://livingwatersforum.com/jamaica.htm

If you think, beyond what has been said above, Mr. Burney needs to do ADDITIONAL miracles to prove his Messiahship...then you agree with seven (7) billion other people on earth...no problem!

However in so doing, you will have completely dismissed a powerful verse, spoken by Jesus:

"...you will be judged by the WORD...in the Last Day" -- John 12:48 NWT

On that basis, we (YORWW Congregation) believe Mr. Burney does not need to do any additional miracles, other than what Jehovah has promised in the holy prophecies mentioned above. -- Acts 3:21; Revelation 22:6

Also I might add, when such a situation happens, just as we (YORWW Congregation) speak of, then it will prove two (2) things, namely:

(a) Jehovah's Witnesses have no faith in God's Written Promises...at all, and are self-condemned by the words of Isaiah 53:1, which tells us "Jehovah, who has believed the thing heard [The Report]," and, a powerful theme that even Jesus repeated about wicked, faithless Israel of his day, when he repeated these words at John 12:38.

(b) All Jehovah's Witnesses will be judged because they did not have faith in the prophetic promises of His designated prophet, Donald C. Burney, and turned a deaf ear to him, primarily because he did not perform miracles to convince them of his God-given Messiahship. He only came with the Word of God, which was NOT good enough to convince these wicked, faithless people, who call themselves: Jehovah's Witnesses. For all such-like ones, the words of Jesus at Matt. 8:11-12 and Luke 13:24-28 rang all too true, and give vivid evidence, the grand privilege of being God's Name People, should rightfully go to the Jamaican nation, as truthfully the only people on earth, who prayer, praise and thank God on a regular basis, using the Name of "Jehovah." (Unless you have visited there, you wouldn't know this, but many do.) Thus, because of the NGO sin and many others (like 1914, child abuse issue, hidden money on WallStreet like 100 mil. invested with JP Morgan, etc., etc.) Jehovah's Witnesses will be replaced as God's People, based upon Matthew 21:43.

If you don't believe what the YORWW Congregation teaches, and has been teaching for twenty (20) years ... then you will have to wait and see if all of this comes true. That's easy enough to do. LOL. But at least, you've been told, by God's Own Prophet & the YORWW Congregation to your face, as it should be! (See Deut. 7:10)

Jesus said at Luke 18:8:

“…Nevertheless, when the Son of man arrives, will he really find the faith on the earth?”” (Luke 18:8 NWT)

The following link shows what the future holds for all JWs (former and current) who will have to wait and see the Great Sign, of course, before they believe the message of the Modern-Day "Servant." (Isaiah 49:1-7)

Here is the link: THE FUTURE FOR ALL JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES (Former & Current)

Also, it must be acknowledged, the teaching of 1914, actually leads Jehovah's Witnesses to the truth of this "mystery", or of the unraveling of the "Sacred Secret" of God (Rev. 10:7), which I think, makes Jehovah's Witnesses special in God's eyes. Its because of this teaching that they embrace, they are in the best position to put their heads together and solve this great mystery. You see, it was the doctrine of 1914 that led Mr. Burney, to search the real reason why the doctrine was so difficult to understand, and to resolve, from a scriptural point of view. This fact, motivated Donald C. Burney, a long-time Jehovah's Witness.

You know, I've said many times on this discussion board on various occasions,

the teaching of 1914 (by Jehovah's Witnesses) is a feeble attempt to resolve a "Two-Messiah/Two Kingdom" Concept, unknowingly but in actuality, taught in Holy Scripture.

And the verses I listed earlier, like Daniel 7:13, 14, Revelation 12:9, 10 and Revelation 11:15 all speak of a future Kingdom and Rulership that is bestowed upon a special Ruler, in the "End Times," or the "Last Days." That kingship/kingdom is rooted in scripture and is irrefutable, from a biblical point of view. The Jehovah's Witnesses know this. And I agree, the bible teaches this.

However, the scriptures are equally resolute about the idea of the Lord Jesus was made and fully empowered as Almighty God's Crowned King, in the first century, as he was allowed in inestimable privilege to "sit upon Jehovah's Holy Throne" of Universal Rulership and Authority. That point is crystal-clear too, according to Holy Scripture.

So, since the bible teaches one day, the Davidic Heir will rule the earth, in the future where even "kings" of this earth will bow down to him (Psalms 72:10, 11; Isaiah 49:7) then, the ONLY way such a dilemma can be resolved is by paying attention to JAMAICA...JAMAICA!!!

...Yes, Jamaica, since they are the only people on earth...that believe in a "TWO-MESSIAH/TWO KINGDOM" Concept already, and have been doing so for many years now. In fact, they (Jamaicans/Rastarfarians) founded this belief exactly when the Jehovah's Witnesses took the Name of God upon themselves, in the early 1930s, by way of Ethiopian Emperor Haille Sellassie becoming the first Rastarfarian himself. The Emperor believed, as a Christian, Jesus was The Heavenly Messiah whose rule was established in heaven upon His Father's Throne, but he also saw himself as an earthly "messiah", under Jesus' direction, who would bring joy and blessings upon earth's inhabitants. And that's what the Rastarfarians believe today, and have done so ever since the early 1930s. That's the connection. (Of course, there is more we could say here...LOL)

Anyway, just thought I would mention that fact, since we are talking about the teaching of 1914.

WHAT PERSONAL RESEARCH REVEALS

In doing personal research, I ran across something, very interesting that I wanted to share with you, on resolving this most difficult issue of the truth about the teaching of 1914.

The following link tells about the Jewish Community's perspective about the coming, earthly messiah and why they didn't want to accept Jesus as the promised "coming one" (Matt. 11:3) or messiah, as well as an indepth perspective on how they see the fulfillment of Ezekiel 44:3 and the coming "Prince" or "Chieftain" of the future third "temple" of His making. -- Ezekiel chapters 40-48.

www.messiahtruth.com/prophet.html

You know, after reading the above link, surely you can see the Jewish Community has had and still has, great difficulty in accepting Jesus as the promised messiah or "Coming One." (Matt. 11:3) As we all remember, they were looking for an earthly deliverer, an earthly ruler, of which Jesus fully declined, upon invitation. Jesus, did not want to be an earthly ruler, no but he knew he was to be a heavenly one. The bible makes that point clear. -- See John 6:14, 15.

Based upon that fact, the Jewish Community, still to this day, believes this coming, future "messiah" will be an earthly ruler, not a heavenly one, who will guarantee earthly prosperity for all mankind, earth wide. And I believe, Bible Prophecy indicates, the "messiah" would indeed, have the full support of the "rulers of the earth," as the Jewish Community continually purports. And we know, over hundreds and hundreds of years, they (Jewish Community) simply won't change on that viewpoint, it seems. They are adamant on this. Still, what a glorious prospect, if indeed it were true. But again, does the bible really support such a claim by the Jewish Community, that's the question it seems.

FASTEN YOUR SEAT BELTS...TAKE OFF SOON...

Okay, let's say for the sake of argument, that the bible really, really taught the coming of NOT one (1) but two (2) Messiahs, that's two messiahs per say...each with a role to save God's Name people (Israel) of his particular time ... one group or Israel in the first century that was destined to live in heaven with their "Lord" Jesus, destined to rule with him; and the other one of our modern-day time, which was destined to save an EARTHLY modern-day "Israel" from apostasy (Isaiah 49:5, 6), a fleshly human messiah, as shown at 2 Sam. 7:11-14; Isaiah 49:4 and Ezekiel 45:22. This one, we will also call, the "hidden" messiah, hidden in God's hand until it was time to "reveal" [Greek: apokalypse] him...Isaiah 49:2; Luke 17:30.

Okay, if we accept that premise, then on that basis, curious verses we read about in the Gospel account of Jesus' ministry become more telling...if you know what I mean. (The following were observations the Jewish nation made, when Jesus appeared as their "messiah", though a heaven-bound one...an idea very foreign to them.)

Two scriptures, John 7:27 and John 12:34. First, John 7:27:

John 7:27 (NWT) which says:

"On the contrary, we know where this man is from yet when the Christ comes, no one is to know where he is from."

Why would they make such a statement, about the coming "messiah"???

Well it can be proven, besides the holy writings of their day which later became the bible as we know it, first century christians also kept in their possession believe it or not, "other writings" like the Apocrypha which means "things that are hidden", as well as what many today call the Ethiopian "Book of Enoch." (Please note, the inspired book of Jude actually quotes from this writing in verses 14, 15.) What most churches organizations including the WTBTS will NOT tell you is that first century christians depended heavily upon these writings too, to complete the biblical picture for themselves. Which is why Jude quotes from it, in his INSPIRED writings...which I believe, proves the book itself (Book of Enoch) must have come from Jehovah too, and was believed to be so, in the eyes of the first century believers. This is no small point to consider.

Now, given those facts, here is the big point: Both of these secrets "books" or "writings" speak of a coming "messiah" who would come "out of the sea," or like out of NOWHERE...he just appears, both books say. (I have both writings in my possession.) Numerous times, the Book of Enoch speaks of this coming one, as being "hidden" by God, from mankind until the appointed time. If this is the actual case, then, John 7:27 would make things more transparent for us, considering the background of the situation, what they were taught back then, and what we are facing today, wouldn't you think?

Next verse to consider, John 12:34 NWT, which says:

"Therefore the crowd answered him: We heard from the Law that the Christ remains forever; and now is it you say that the Son of man must be lifted up? Who is this Son of man?"

They felt, the "messiah" was supposed to stay...forever! That's what they had been led to believe, anyway, from what the "Law" had said about the situation.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Today, as in the past, haven't we (christians) noticed, the Jewish nation maintains a staunch, adamant viewpoint that the Messiah WAS TO STAY UPON EARTH (not live in heaven), to guarantee a peaceful reign of prosperity for mankind earth wide. Even the "kings" of the earth, were to be at peace with this earthly Messiah. (See Isaiah 60:3; Rev. 21:24) They use Psalms 72nd, Isaiah 49th chapter and Zechariah 8:20-23 ["ten men" who grab hold of a "Jew" who leads them to God] as well as numerous other bible texts to prove this.

You know, I've never met any "christian" ... any christian, who can really explain this, especially the part about "kings" bowing down to this earthly "messianic" figure, have you? (Psalms 72:10, 11; Isaiah 49:7) No Jehovah's Witness can do it, because they all say, Jesus is going to destroy all the "kings of the earth," at Armageddon, and that's all they know on the subject. But those prophecies the Jewish Community refers to, actually say, "kings of the earth" will recognize this future earthly ruler, I'm talking about Psalms 72:10, 11 and Isaiah 49:7, for instance. So, you have to ask yourself, why is this the case? Why can't "christians" answer such questions, why???

For example this simple, clear verse:

Psalms 138:4 NWT says this:

"ALL THE KINGS OF THE EARTH will laud you, O Jehovah, For they will have heard the sayings of your mouth."

Now Imperfectense, according to Jehovah's Witnesses...when will this prophecy be fulfilled...when???

According to all Jehovah's Witnesses, all the "kings of the the earth," will be utterly destroyed at Armageddon...isn't that true?

So, if that is the case...then, when will the above prophecy be fulfilled...when???

That prophecy above says the "kings of the earth", and it says "all of them"... will have "heard the sayings of your [Jehovah's] mouth" ... that's God's Word, isn't it?

And how about this one,

"...at him [the Messiah] kings will shut their mouth, because what had not been recounted to them they will actually see, and to what they had not heard they must turn their consideration." -- Isaiah 52:15 NWT

Can we say, these particular "kings" are the 144,000 future JW "kings" that will rule from heaven? Can we???

If we did, that would sound very stupid, wouldn't it?

Now, back to that future, earthly Messiah that the Jewish Nation keeps talking about...

The secret "writings" like the Apocrypha and the Ethiopian Book of Enoch agree with a inspired statement from the book of Isaiah which says:

"And he proceeded to make my mouth like a sharp sword. In the shadow of his hand HE HAS HIDDEN ME. And he gradually made me a polished arrow. HE CONCEALED ME in his own quiver." -- Isaiah 49:2 NWT

Doesn't the inspired prophecy above actually say of the coming "messiah" [God's Servant] that he would be "hidden" in Jehovah Powerful Hand? Doesn't it actually say this, Imperfectense???

Doesn't the inspired prophecy actually say of the coming "messiah" [God's Servant] that he would be "concealed in his own quiver"??? Doesn't it say this, Imperfectense?

So if Jehovah God Himself is actually HIDING, CONCEALING the "Servant" who is to "bring back" Israel from apostasy, and "bring them back" (Isaiah 49:5, 6) to Jehovah God, then doesn't his being "hidden," and "concealed" be something that all bible believers must EXPECT...for the future?

Now, there is much more I can here, but I will just stop and let this "sink in" first, for the time being.

...hope this helps.

MM1