The Preaching Work Of Jehovah's Witnesses & Isaiah 66:18

This forum provides key articles of interest on various bible topics and subject matter.

Moderator: SNS Administration

Esoteric
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Location: 2008 YORWW Bible Academy Graduate resides YORWW Headquarters

The Preaching Work Of Jehovah's Witnesses & Isaiah 66:18

Post by Esoteric »

The Preaching Work of Jehovah's Witnesses & The Prophecy of Isaiah 66:18, 19

Someone once said of the preaching work of Jehovah's Witnesses:

"... I am told that there are 500 persons around the earth every day symbolizing their dedication to Jehovah by water baptism.

Okay, let's say those numbers are accurate. So at that present rate, Jehovah's Witnesses will have baptized approximately some 182,500 persons this year, on a world wide scale. Are you pleased, satisfied with those numbers?

At that rate, if Jehovah's Witnesses could keep up the pace as I seriously doubt, still that would mean JWs will baptize some 1.8 million individuals over a ten (10) year period, using those figures. Additionally, JWs would baptize approximately 9 million over the next fifty (50) year period, if they could keep up that pace, which again, I seriously doubt. Of course, we all know Armageddon, will be here long before then, long before 50 years expires, but still that's what baptizing 500 a day will get you. (Now, do you want to change that number to say, 1,000 a day, or more?) So after 50 more years of preaching, JWs would then number about 16 million out of a world population of billions upon billions of people. Do those numbers look good to you?

If they do, then no doubt, you feel quite confident, the Jehovah's Witnesses are clearly fulfilling the grand prophecy of Isaiah 66:18, 19 which says:

"...I [Jehovah] am coming in order to collect ALL THE NATIONS AND TONGUES TOGETHER; AND they will have to come and see my glory." -- New World Translation

Ask yourself, what "glory" is Jehovah talking about above, that even "all nations," and "all tongues together," must come and see, visualize with their eyes???

Doesn't this remind us of the words of Jesus, when he promised, the "good news" would have to go to all nations and peoples? (Matt. 24:14; Mark 13:10)

Do you know what it is???

Has the WTBTS told you, in their publications about it yet???

But there is more...the grand prophecy continues:

"And I [Jehovah] will set among them a sign and I [Jehovah] will send some of those who are escaped to the nations, to Tarshish, Pul, and Lud, those drawing the bow, Tubal and Javan, the faraway islands, who have NOT HEARD a report about me or seen my glory; and they will for certain tell about my glory among the nations." -- New World Translation

Yes, ... what is this great "glory" of Jehovah, this great "sign" that God Almighty will put before mankind???

A "sign" so great, that "faraway islands, who have NOT heard a report about me [Jehovah]" or people who have NOT seen His "glory," will for CERTAIN...CERTAIN tell it to other people ... AFTER seeing it!

Yes, any one who has NOT seen Jehovah's "Glory" among the nations, AFTER SEEING IT ... will yes, for a certainty ... a certainty...yes, speak of it. They are bound to do it, the prophecy says. God guarantees it!!!!!!! (Compare Isaiah 55:13, where yes, it speaks of the same miracle ... that lasts forever, God says.)

So, surely the WTBTS and the Governing Body has told you, personally ... exactly what that grand "sign" of Jehovah is ... the "sign" that He will use to "COLLECT ALL NATIONS AND TONGUES TOGETHER" ... haven't they???

Hasn't Jehovah kept His Sacred Promise found at Amos 3:7, to let his "prophet" like servants know exactly what he is going to do....before He does it?

I'm sure you know the answer to how such a grand prophecy, on Jehovah's Part, will be fulfilled in the "last days," don't you?

(For more information on the Great "Sign" of Isaiah 66:18, 19, please the following link:

http://www.livingwatersforum.com/online ... atsign.pdf )

But anyway, I will give you a hint in case you don't know. Yes, this grand prophecy has been already fulfilled...yes, already fulfilled by the magnificent preaching work of the International Bible Students, since the fateful year of 1919. Did you know this?

Yes, why not check the July 1st, 1982 Watchtower magazine, under the title: What Birth of the Nation Has Meant for Mankind pp. 21-24 paragraphs 8-17, subheading A Sign Set Among the Nations.

My, my, my ... what a marvelous way, Jehovah has fulfilled His Grand Promises, thru the glorious efforts of the WTBTS, Anointed International Bible Students and Anointed Remnant of Jehovah's Witnesses!!!

Janet

PS: And if that makes sense to you, and if you "buy" that garbage that's found in the 1982 Watchtower, well, I'm sure I can find some swamp land in Florida for you, teeming with alligators/snakes...real cheap!