Message For The Day -- Psalms 141:5

This section presents special bible messages of hope from the YORWW Congregation for our spiritual uplifting, edification and encouragement. Enjoy!

Moderator: SNS Administration

Mary
YORWW Bible Academy Graduate (Alumni)

Message For The Day -- Psalms 141:5

Post by Mary »

(Psalms 141:5) Should the righteous one strike me, it would be a loving-kindness; And should he reprove me, it would be oil upon the head, which my head would not want to refuse. For still there would be even my prayer during their calamities.

Comments from the YORWW Congregation: Godly Counsel when given in the spirit of love, should always be received as coming from Jehovah, yes, as “oil upon the head” of the offending party. Sometimes the rebuke given, will seem like a “strike” or a hit of some kind. It may jolt us, at first. But still, after we have time to think about it, digest the idea, then the counsel presented will make more sense to us, especially if it has bible-backing. (Luke 17:3, 4) Therefore, as the Psalmists says, we would “not want to refuse” it either, but embrace it. Today, much bible-based counsel has been offered to God’s Name People, Jehovah’s witnesses themselves. But, this bible-based counsel regrettably, has been refused over and over again. Nevertheless, this bible-based counsel has been offered by the YORWW Congregation to all congregations of Jehovah’s witnesses world wide. Indeed, for the past few years since 2001, the YORWW Congregation has been speaking as a “voice in the wilderness” to all offending parties namely, God’s Name People, Modern Day “Israel” of our time – asking them to repent, to repent and accept the terms of peace from Our God, for an “indefinitely lasting covenant.” (Isaiah 40:3; Jeremiah 50:4, 5: Ezekiel 16:58-63) This period runs from October 2001 thru October 2008. However, after the date of October 20th, 2008 (which is the Jewish Observance of the “Great Hosanna” celebration of the year of 2008) the YORWW Congregation will speak no longer as a "voice in the wilderness" nor offer corrective counsel directly to Jehovah’s witnesses as a people or nation. No, the time for that special prophetic work, yes, will be passed. Think about it.

***This article was contributed by YORWW Bible Academy found at the LivingWatersForum.com website.***
"All GREAT TRUTHS begin as blasphemies."
-- George Bernard Shaw