Welcome Jamie From Panama City!

Find out the reasons why Jamaica is so special among all other nations!

Moderator: SNS Administration

Donald C. Burney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Founder YORWW Bible Institute & Training Center resides YORWW Headquarters

Welcome Jamie From Panama City!

Post by Donald C. Burney »

Hi Jamie,

Glad to have you here with us today! :D

I'm sure you will learn many wonderful Bible truths here on SNS Discussion Board.

Looking forward to speaking with you very soon.

Don
***Let's All Pray For The Miraculous Peace, Growth & Spiritual Prosperity Of Jamaica! -- See Isaiah 44:3-5.***
Esoteric
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Location: 2008 YORWW Bible Academy Graduate resides YORWW Headquarters

Re: Welcome Jamie From Panama City!

Post by Esoteric »

Welcome Jamie!!!

So glad you have joined us 😊

We will be able keep in touch daily and answer any of your bible questions, even from Jamaica. "JAH Bless!"

Talk soon
Janet
Jeremiah 33:16 {NWT} ...And this is what she will be called, Jehovah Is Our Righteousness.
Littleleslie

Post by Littleleslie »

Hi Jamie! :D

I know you have many bible questions to help you understand where Jamaica fits into Bible prophecy. We will be able to discuss these here in depth, using the words written from the "Most High" Jah/Jehovah.

We are so glad we met you in Panama City, I think it was divinely directed! Don't you?

Enjoy this discussion board, don't hesitate to ask questions.

Eileen
The time is coming, declares the LORD, when I will raise up a righteous descendant from David's line...And his name will be The LORD Is Our Righteousness. Jeremiah 23: 5,6 - CEB
Donald C. Burney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Founder YORWW Bible Institute & Training Center resides YORWW Headquarters

Post by Donald C. Burney »

Hi Jamie,

Please find below, a very interesting article that I think you will find quite interesting and informative. :D

Here is the link: http://www.singnewsong.com/php3/viewtopic.php?t=622

Enjoy! :D

Don
***Let's All Pray For The Miraculous Peace, Growth & Spiritual Prosperity Of Jamaica! -- See Isaiah 44:3-5.***