The "Chieftain" & Modern Day "Servant" Speaks To The 144,000

Here is where we entertain questions on the YORWW Congregation Daily Bible Reading. In this section, we can make personal comments, observations or raise questions concerning scriptures and verses covered in our personal bible reading for that day or week, as shown on the posted schedule. Enjoy!

Moderator: SNS Administration

Donald C. Burney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Founder YORWW Bible Institute & Training Center resides YORWW Headquarters

Re: The "Chieftain" & Modern Day "Servant" Speaks To The 144

Post by Donald C. Burney »

Hi battleaxe, :)

Has there been some severe violence in Kingston, over the weekend?

Anyone else here know, like Littleleslie?

Don
***Let's All Pray For The Miraculous Peace, Growth & Spiritual Prosperity Of Jamaica! -- See Isaiah 44:3-5.***
Donald C. Burney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Founder YORWW Bible Institute & Training Center resides YORWW Headquarters

Thanks battleaxe :)

I think I may have found the news story by way of google.

Here is the link to it from the Gleaner online newspaper:

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/news ... t-kingston

Published:Saturday | June 20, 2015

As the recent flare-up of violence continues in sections of west Kingston, the police are reporting that nine persons were shot in two incidents last night.

And the police say three of those persons remain hospitalised this evening in serious condition.

It is reported that the first incident occurred shortly after 9 o’clock as six persons played a game of cards along James Road, in Denham Town.

The police say two gunmen approached them on foot and opened fire hitting everyone in the group.

Nearly two hours later the police say three persons, including a child, were on Bentley Avenue when two gunmen approached them on foot and opened fire, hitting them all over their bodies.

End of news story.
***Let's All Pray For The Miraculous Peace, Growth & Spiritual Prosperity Of Jamaica! -- See Isaiah 44:3-5.***
Donald C. Burney
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hi all, :)

On the front page of the SNS Discussion Board, we have this very important statement, two (2) paragraphs that set the tone of our entire website system and YORWW Congregation belief system. We state in those two (2) paragraphs:

See Link: http://www.singnewsong.com
  • At first glance, you will notice this discussion board does speak a lot about Jehovah's Witnesses. In short, we believe Jehovah's Witnesses were first considered "God's Name People," ever since their taking the Divine Name upon themselves in the year of 1931. And in so doing, Jehovah's Witnesses were to be considered very similar to the ancient nation of Israel in that they believe and teach some 40 Basic Fundamental Truths or Basic Principles that are found within the Mosaic Law, that uniquely distinguished that nation of old. -- Numbers 6:27; Deuteronomy 28:1, 2
  • However since their (Jehovah's Witnesses) recent fall in apostasy, as revealed by their secret alliance with the United Nations Organization as NGO supporters for 10 years in the year of 2001, that most holy privilege of being exclusively, God's "Name People" on earth, as modern-day Israel, has been STRIPPED FROM THEM and given to another people who would obediently bear the righteous "fruits" promised Jehovah. Because of this, POWERFUL BIBLE PROPHECY, clearly indicates the Jehovah's Witnesses as a people are headed for severe problems ... problems that will even become PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE in the near future. -- See Matthew 21:43; Acts 15:14; Revelation 12:1-5.
End of quote.

Question For "Littleleslie" & "Esoteric": As long-term members of this group, what do these two (2) paragraphs (shown above) mean to you personally as it pertains to the entire YORWW Congregation concept that we believe and teach?

Don 8)
Littleleslie

Post by Littleleslie »

Hi Everyone :D ,

This is such a great topic, a very important one. I guess I can just tell everyone here how I understand who Jehovah's Witnesses (or "Modern Day Israel") are using some scriptures from God's Word, and from "The Report Book".

When I first started studying with Jehovah's Witnesses, back in 1976, I learned the name Jehovah, and it was through my systematic study of the Bible with the Jehovah's Witnesses that taught me the 40 basic truths. The 40 basic truths are based on the 10 Commandments. You won't find any of the 40 basic truths that are contrary to the 10 Commandments. So the Jehovah's Witnesses 40 Basic Truths are like the 10 Commandments. If Jehovah wanted a people to represent him and teach others about Him, it would be His personal name "Jehovah" they would teach, but it would be more than just the name they would have to learn. It would also be what Jehovah is like... we need to know how to worship him correctly the way HE wants. So we need to go into the bible to learn these "commandments". If mankind wants to please Jehovah, it has to be on His terms. This scripture brings that out...see
  • New International Version -- Ecclesiastes 12:13
  • Now all has been heard; here is the conclusion of the matter: Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the duty of all mankind.
We also KNOW there has to be a "Modern Day Israel" or else how would all the end time prophesies be fulfilled??? So how do we identify the "Modern Day Israel"?

I would point anyone to The Report Book, chapter one for that. This book goes into great depths as to who God's Name People are in this modern day.

The thing is now, we recognize that the Jehovah's Witnesses have broken The Christian Covenant by violating the 40 basic truths when they joined the world's biggest political organization...the United Nations. When they did that, it violated the 10 commandments plus violated their own 40 basic truths. That is why they will be disciplined, with only 1/3 repenting of that sin. That is why they will be replaced by a righteous government...see
  • New International Version -- Matthew 21:43
  • "Therefore I tell you that the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people who will produce its fruit.
I am so glad Jehovah allowed me to find YORWW and now I no longer have just a "framework" of the truth, but that which is complete. If the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses had remained faithful, or even repented of their sin as a nation, they would have gone on to become the Kingdom of God on Earth. But they didn't. So now Jehovah will replace them, but he will replace them as said above with "...a people who will produce its fruit." So if we want to be used by Jehovah in this Kingdom or Government that he is about to set up, we need to be SURE that our teaching is from scripture, and that it is pure, 100% pure, or we will not have success. We are longing for Jehovah to set up this Kingdom here on Earth, so we need to allow Jehovah to form us, to be used to teach others how to worship Jehovah the way He wants, so "Pure Worship" will be established.
  • New International Version -- Isaiah 64:8
  • Yet you, LORD, are our Father. We are the clay, you are the potter; we are all the work of your hand.
This learning about Jehovah and his ways is an ongoing process with constant re-adjustments in our thoughts and actions, see (Matthew 6:33). I have found that we are also needing to work on our qualities constantly, reflecting Jehovah's qualities like a mirror more and more, so I try to realize that this is going to continue for some time!

Agape,
Eileen [Littleleslie]
Esoteric
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Location: 2008 YORWW Bible Academy Graduate resides YORWW Headquarters

Post by Esoteric »

Hi Don, :)

You asked what do the two paragraphs mean to me as a long time YORWW member. Re: the 40 basic truths found within the Mosaic Law?

In the very first chapter of the the 'Report' book on page 31 subtitle, ANOTHER DISTINGUISHING DIFFERENCE, you speak of this. You are speaking of the fundamental truths which distinguish the Israelite nation from all other nations. These fundamental truths are found in the Mosaic Law Covenant at Deuteronomy 26:16-19.

Page 64 [in the Report book] gives a breakdown of the 40 basic truths as taught by Jehovah's Witnesses that is taken right from Jehovah's Word the Bible.

Also, see this link: http://www.yorww.com/basics.html

Then too, please check this link, which gives a breakdown of the 40 Basic, Fundamentals Truths Taught In The Bible:

viewforum.php?f=18

In paragraph 2 (shown above) it speaks of the (Jehovah's Witnesses) recent fall into apostasy which was their alliance with the NGO. On the front cover you tell how 'Jehovah's Witnesses' as modern day Israel is destined to fall and be restored according to bible prophecy. This was their fall into apostasy, the NGO. The 10 commandments as well as the 40 basic truths not putting any other Gods before Jehovah.

I believe that the 40 basic truths are founded on the ten commandments that are backed up by the scripture. Everything the YORWW teaches such as believing the 40 basic truths is backed by scripture. I would encourage anyone new to read the 40 basics and the scriptures which will teach them what YORWW believes and teaches.

I remember this is what I did when I was new and learning and it helped me to learn much more how the YORWW believed and taught.

Praise Jehovah,
Janet [Esoteric]
Jeremiah 33:16 {NWT} ...And this is what she will be called, Jehovah Is Our Righteousness.
Donald C. Burney
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thanks for your responses. :D

Without a "structure," "framework" or "skeleton of truth" that we can visualize or conceptualize in our reading/studying of the bible, there would be no way to identify "mystery" Israel of bible prophecy today. It would be impossible to do so.

Now, we know they [Jehovah's Witnesses] do not have all of the truth, but only basic, fundamentals of truth and that's it. The "Spirit of Truth," is supposed to guide mankind into "all truth," as stated at John 16:13. And Jesus taught that "Elijah" would "restore all things." All of this would happen in the time of the end. -- Matthew 17:11.

Still, in the "Report" book, we cite Romans 2:20 which speaks of a "framework" of truth presently taught by Jehovah's Witnesses, that we can use today to identify mystery Israel of bible prophecy. The bible makes clear that this particular "Israel" or "Jerusalem" is going to go "apostate," and later would be restored to God's Favor...after they repent, which prophecy says they eventually will do. -- See subtitle on the "Report" book on the front cover, in red letters.

The bible teaches this in many, many prophecies. Its found at Isaiah 30:26, Jeremiah 23:18-22; Ezekiel 16:58-63, Ezekiel 20:35-38, Micah 4:6, 7 and many other verses.

For example, let's take Micah 4:6, 7. It states:
  • English Standard Version -- Micah 4:6, 7
  • 6 In that day, declares the LORD,
    I will assemble the lame
    and gather those who have been driven away
    and those whom I have afflicted;
  • 7 and the lame I will make the remnant,
    and those who were cast off, a strong nation;
    and the LORD will reign over them in Mount Zion
    from this time forth and forevermore.
Clearly, it is God's Own People, that have been "afflicted" by Him, and deliberately made "lame" by Him. These also are the ones that God "cast off" from Himself, but later makes into a "remnant" and later into a "strong nation." Yes, it is God's Own Name People that are later "assembled" and regathered by Him. But only after they, Israel have received a powerful blow, from Jehovah God Himself. Is that what is being said above, in the prophecy?

So the prophecy above shows, it is only after the Godly Discipline has been received by "Israel," then and only then, will Jehovah Himself, take action to "restore" them, and "regather" them and make them into a "strong nation." Only then, can "Israel," become a "strong nation" before God, only after they have been severely disciplined by God Almighty Himself. -- See Isaiah 30:26

And when you look, analyze and compare those other verses cited above, other prophecies, you see the same message being given in them also.

And this is the point that Jehovah's Witnesses, consistently refuse to see. Because they insist the churches of christendom are the ones who are wicked, and will be destroyed completely, by Jehovah. However, these prophecies all show, the wicked one in this instance, Israel, is quite wicked, but eventually some of them, or a "remnant" of them, will be restored to God's Favor.

Case in point, Jeremiah 33:6-9 which says:
  • New International Version -- Jeremiah 33:6-9
  • 6 Behold, I will bring to it health and healing, and I will heal them and reveal to them abundance of prosperity and security.
  • 7 I will restore the fortunes of Judah and the fortunes of Israel, and rebuild them as they were at first.
  • 8 I will cleanse them from all the guilt of their sin against me, and I will forgive ALL THE GUILT OF THEIR SIN AND REBELLION AGAINST ME.
  • 9 And this city shall be to me a name of joy, a praise and a glory before all the nations of the earth who shall hear of all the good that I do for them. They shall fear and tremble because of all the good and all the prosperity I provide for it.
After reading the above, ask yourself?
  • Is not "Israel" being disciplined and shamed above, because of all the outright "guilt," "sin," and "rebellion against God, as the prophecy says?
  • But after this Godly Discipline, is it not "Israel," disciplined "Israel" that must in the end, be finally recognized and given great respect by "all the nations of the earth"?
  • Isn't it true, that after the Godly Discipline upon themselves, that all "nations" must "fear and tremble" before "Israel," because of the way Jehovah provides "good," and "prosperity" for "Israel," His Name People? -- Acts 15:14
  • Isn't this what this particular prophecy is clearly saying?
Think about it.

Don :)
Donald C. Burney
Site Admin
Site Admin

battleaxe wrote:Greetings all,
These information are all very solid and true, as I have read for myself, and have come to understand.
Thanks for the connection, and keep up the good work.

Love
Eeden.
Glad to hear it! :D

So, are you finding, the book [The "Report"] teaches the same thing that we say above? ... Like maybe, whats said in the first chapter. You can learn a lot from the first chapter. Its tells you how you can identify mystery "Israel" of bible prophecy.

This is the beginning of understanding what bible prophecy means. Bible prophecy even helps one understand the book of Revelation. -- See Revelation 10:7; Revelation 22:6.

For example, let's take Revelation 22:6, from a variety of translations. (And keep in mind, you can say the same thing for Revelation 10:7 too.) These translations all say the same thing. This verse tells us the "voice of the prophets" and what they spoke of, explains the actual subject matter of this prophetic book, the book of Revelation. The book of Revelation tells all about what is going to happen to mystery "Israel" [Jehovah's Witnesses], AFTER ... AFTER they go "apostate," during our day and time, the "time of the end."
  • New International Version
  • The angel said to me, "These words are trustworthy and true. The Lord, the God who inspires the prophets, sent his angel to show his servants the things that must soon take place."

New Living Translation
  • Then the angel said to me, "Everything you have heard and seen is trustworthy and true. The Lord God, who inspires his prophets, has sent his angel to tell his servants what will happen soon."

English Standard Version
  • And he said to me, “These words are trustworthy and true. And the Lord, the God of the spirits of the prophets, has sent his angel to show his servants what must soon take place.”

New American Standard Bible
  • And he said to me, "These words are faithful and true"; and the Lord, the God of the spirits of the prophets, sent His angel to show to His bond-servants the things which must soon take place.

King James Bible
  • And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.
Think about it.

Don 8)
Donald C. Burney
Site Admin
Site Admin

I have also been meeting all kinds of folks, some I know from long time, others just come, and I have to minister to them just the same, so I am working even while reading and studying the written words, and I want to thank you and the host immensely, for the hard work that goes into this Ministry of yours( YORWW ).
Very good...keep up the good work! :)

And keep us informed too. We like to hear these kind of experiences. Its very encouraging to all of us.
Tasha has returned from the country, and we spoke, then I visited her as well, however, when I try to log her in, a red writing comes up. I will visit with her this evening and to try again to log on, and hopes that it will be ok.
Okay, I ran a few tests and the username and passcode should be working fine. :)

Tasha shouldn't have any login problems.

Thanks for the alert,

Don 8)
Donald C. Burney
Site Admin
Site Admin

IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO FOLLOW BELOW:

Our job as YORWW, is to be "publicity agents" for God Almighty. In other words, we announce to the public at large by way of:

• (1) printed color flyers,
  • (2) internet with many blogs and discussion boards made available
  • (3) major TV interviews,
  • (4) major radio interviews
  • (5) giant full-page color newspaper ads
  • (6) and smaller black & white newspaper ads
  • (7) and by many other means at our disposal, like using DVDs [of the TV Interviews on "Religious Hard Talk" Show] and such to give to the public

... we announce exactly ... exactly what Jehovah is going to do, by way of bible prophecy, to the entire earth. That's what we do.

Therefore, here is a very interesting article, that can be printed out in poster size for you and others. This poster was first put in the Gleaner newspaper by YORWW, back some three (3) years ago, in the Summer of 2012.

• 1) It would be good if you could get one of your sons to help you PRINT IT OUT, in poster size...maybe 30 x 51 cm or so.
  • 2) Then, you can have it, printed out in color ... in color ... and then laminate it. Yes, have the printer laminate it for you.
  • 3) After that, you and "Tasha" could sit down and study it together.

In fact, it would be good for you and Tasha (as well as other members of your family), to have an extra copy or two around the house, maybe put it up on the refrigerator or some other place, so that everyone there can see it. This will be important soon, because ...

• Jehovah is about to do a very, grand miracle that will completely shock the world. He is going to RAISE UP THE 144,000 ... INSTANTLY, ALL AT ONE TIME!!! :shock:

Bible prophecy (for example Isaiah 41:18-20 & Isaiah 44:3-5) shows us, all on the Island of Jamaica, and other places in the world ... WILL KNOW ... it was Almighty God's Hand that did this! Bible prophecy tells us this.

Sooooooo ... it will be very important for us [YORWW] to know, exactly what's about to happen, and how to react, when it does.

This poster is just that important, for all Jamaicans to have one in every house and household. All Jamaicans need to study it. It will one day become an "anthem" for ALL ... ALL the Jamaican People. [Which means all Jamaican People will pay for it, and that will be the $$$ or money (but not all of the money) to generate critical funds, to start the Great YORWW Temple Facilities on the Island...YORWW locations in each and every parish in fact.]

Here is the link to it:

http://www.livingwatersforum.com/yor/on ... Invite.pdf

This poster and its message, will shock the world! :shock:

• This special message, explains for the Jamaican People, and for all other people around the world, what Almighty God, Jehovah has done, and the reason for ... this Grand, Stupendous Decision that He Himself has made. Namely to miraculously, bring the 144,000 ... upon the earth, and why it is very necessary to do so at this time. (Revelation 14:1-5) Thus, the YORWW must explain this to the world and Jamaica. And this poster [and this special message on the poster] provides the very basis for why ... why, Jamaicans have been selected to become a special *REPLACEMENT NATION* (for Jehovah's Witnesses) and thus will become "God's Name People" to the entire planet earth, forevermore. -- See Matthew 21:43; Acts 15:14.

This message then, very soon, will become extremely, extremely important ... to all Jamaicans! :shock: :shock: :shock:

So, that's why this special message on that poster ... is just that important for ALL ... ALL Jamaicans. :D

... Any questions, let me know.

Don 8)
Donald C. Burney
Site Admin
Site Admin

I added a few more important words, to the original message. It would be good for you to re-read it, so that you can get all of the main points made in that message.

Again, the special message can be found here:

http://singnewsong.com/php3/viewtopic.p ... 1159#p1159

Thanks,

Don 8)
Donald C. Burney
Site Admin
Site Admin

battleaxe wrote:Hi Don,

Blessings to you and yours as always.

I have seen the added notations, and as we discussed, I will be going ahead to get some copies (color) of the document to be distributed.

Shalom
Eeden.
Great! :D

Don 8)
Littleleslie

Post by Littleleslie »

Question: According to the bible, When Would You Say, Jesus' Heavenly Rule/Reign Actually Ends?

This is a question that the religions of "Oholah" & "Oholibah" [Ezekiel 23] cannot answer correctly. Only the YORWW can scripturally answer such a deep, deep, deeeeeep question. (...One might need a submarine to get this "pearl." LOL) And that's because we are the only ones that have the "Two Kingdom/Two Messiah" Concept. (One day, Jamaica [particularly the 144,000 and others] will be the only people/nation on earth, that can truly explain such important things too. Jamaica will be able to explain the "New Song," as we mentioned on the "Religious Hard Talk" Show, the first show. (Revelation 14:3) And that day is coming real soon.) :)

Here is the link that answers that very interesting question:

http://www.yorww.com/reign.html

After reading this blog on the topic, let me know if you think you can answer that all-important question.

agape,

Littleleslie :)
Littleleslie

Post by Littleleslie »

Hi Battleaxe,

I hope your day is going well for you and your family, and thank you for your post. :D

I am off for a couple days, so it leaves me extra time for Bible study as well as errands and work around the home.

The information (on the Blog) about the conclusion of Jesus' heavenly reign is awesome! It can be used to show JW's how incompetent their Bible scholarship is, if it is presented to them using the Bible verses, so that they can grasp the logic of what the scriptures are teaching. This can really help them when they finally see that they are in error.

If you were to talk to a Jehovah's Witness about this, you could have them get THEIR Bible out, and ask them to look at just a few scriptures to show when the end of Jesus' reign occurs. (Yes, beat them up with their own Bible :))
  • 1 Corinthians 15:24-26
  • Daniel 12:1,2
These two scriptures work beautifully together, and the JW's can't wiggle out of what they are taught by these scriptures, it is pretty much iron clad. I say this because what they will try to do is say there is time in between these two events as the blog brings out. But backing up 1 Corinthians 15:24-26 with Daniel 12:1,2 will not allow that argument from them.

When explaining God's Word, we are like "lawyers" who have to prove a case, and the Bible is the "evidence" that we need to use as our proof. So when these two scriptures are used together, the JW's and anybody else will see that Jesus' reign ends at Armageddon. This is not what they are taught at the Kingdom Halls by Watchtower, but as you can see, it is the truth.

Take a look at the blog and go down the page a little way until you get to "The Future Earthly Resurrection - When?" Then read that part where it is explaining the conclusion of Jesus' reign...tell me if you think this is powerful information to use on a JW?!!!

agape,
Eileen
Donald C. Burney
Site Admin
Site Admin

Take a look at the blog and go down the page a little way until you get to "The Future Earthly Resurrection - When?" Then read that part where it is explaining the conclusion of Jesus' reign...tell me if you think this is powerful information to use on a JW?!!!
Under that particular subheading, we find these words:
  • Well, the bible shows it will be AT THE SAME TIME Jesus also REMOVES ALL HUMAN "government, authority and power." These things all happen at the same time, actually in consecutive order. First, the destruction of all "government, authority and power" at Armageddon. And next, the resurrection and emptying of the graves of mankind. Yes, these two events are connected and need not be separated at all, contrary to what the Watchtower Society teaches on this matter.
We see the word "Armageddon" used in this paragraph above.

Do we know what "Armageddon" [or "Har-Magedon"] is, as described in Revelation 16:14, 16?
  • New American Standard Bible -- Revelation 16:14, 16
  • 14 for they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them together for the war of the great day of God, the Almighty.
  • 16 And they gathered them together to the place which in Hebrew is called Har-Magedon.
...just wondering. :)

Don
Donald C. Burney
Site Admin
Site Admin

battleaxe wrote:Greetings all,
We can clearly see that the end of all this present day system of things comes at Armageddon, for the scripture says it pointedly
in 1 Corinthian 15: 24-26, very very powerful indeed, and it also coincides with the emptying of the graves. This is overwhelmingly profound, and it cannot be refuted, it is the written word, amen. Therefore if that is not what the JW teach, then they are in error, and we need to show it to them, amen.

Blessings
Eeden.
And of course, when you tell them that, using 1 Corinthians 15:24-26 ... Jehovah's Witnesses [perhaps with other church people too] would simply say that this would be "impossible" [your understanding of the verse] since that would mean Jesus' heavenly reign ends BEFORE ... BEFORE the 1,000-year reign of peace on earth begins. See the problem?

They would then want to know, who is ruling ... during the 1,000-year reign of peace on earth...if Jesus' heavenly reign ends right after "Armageddon."

See the situation, that you would then be facing?

What would you say [to the Jehovah's Witnesses] next, after they made that comment to you?

Don 8)