A TV Conversation With Ian Boynes On Religious HardTalk!

Find out the reasons why Jamaica is so special among all other nations!

Moderator: SNS Administration

Donald C. Burney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Founder YORWW Bible Institute & Training Center resides YORWW Headquarters

A TV Conversation With Ian Boynes On Religious HardTalk!

Post by Donald C. Burney »

A TV Conversation With Ian Boynes On Religious Hard Talk!

Hi all,

As a native Jamaican, and new member of our SNS Discussion Board, we feel you will most certainly find these two (2) TV Interviews particularly informative on the YORWW Congregation, our beliefs and tenets, as shown on the TV Program "Religious HardTalk" conducted and hosted by TVJ television personality, columnist and editorial writer for the Gleaner Newspaper, himself, Ian Boynes.

You will find, these two (2) tv interviews to be exciting and fast moving interviews, to be sure. And these interview are ones in which, we at YORWW, are very, very proud of.

So, without further ado, presented for your enjoyment, enlightenment and spiritual edification, here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=yorww

Enjoy! :D

Don
Donald C. Burney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Founder YORWW Bible Institute & Training Center resides YORWW Headquarters

Re: A TV Conversation With Ian Boynes On Religious HardTalk!

Greetings "battleaxe," :)
battleaxe wrote:Blessed Rabboni,

... I just love the cartoons you display on the screen, they make me laugh at times. I say to Marhyo,you are no ordinary person, you are the computer wizard itself. I will learn some day to use them.
Yes, they are called "emoticon faces" or "smilies." We like to use them a lot when writing. They help us express our ideas. If you look to the right of your box, when you are about to post, you get to see several of them. Maybe you could get "Marhyo" to help you put a few of them up in your next post. They can be fun. :D

Also, you mentioned above:
Jah has been sending all different kinds of people to me, ones that I must needs see into their souls and pull out their spiritman. Even this morning one neighbour who is a witness came to me complaining about her study group, for they dont believe in dreams. Joel 2-28 speaks about God pouring out His spirit, and old men will dream dreams, and young men will see visions. Yesterday I had another one who was wrestling terribly with the flesh and the spirit, so nothing that comes to me is by chance, it is ordered.
Your choice of Joel 2:28 to make your point, is a good one. :)

You say she is a "witness," as in a "Jehovah's Witness"? Are all of these people Jehovah's Witnesses, that you are talking to? If so, then this is definitely Jehovah's Hand, getting involved. No doubt, Jehovah wants you to "witness," no question. :shock:

Well, we can help too. In fact, we have an excellent article [taken from our 90-Day Online Bible Study Course], already written that covers that very subject. I have it in the Announcement section of LWF Discussion Board. But, it is included in all of our 90-Day Online Bible Study Courses. If you think this particular person, your neighbor, who is perhaps a "Jehovah's Witness," would like to read this particular written material, then you could print out this article at home, and go to her and maybe even sit with her to show her a better, a more scriptural way to view this question of whether God performs such things and uses His Spirit this way, for us today.

This particular article, reveals a fatal flaw in the JW New World Translation Bible, which is at the "root" of the problem with the biblical viewpoint of all Jehovah's Witnesses. It deals with their understanding or misunderstanding of 1 Corinthians 13:8-10.

This article can be found here at this link:

http://livingwatersforum.com/phpBB3/vie ... 1627#p1627

Let me know if you think, you can print this information out that's recommended above, and that you may be able to share it with your "witness" neighbor. If you could do this, you would be in a great position to help her spiritually-speaking, and maybe teach her many more things. (If it will help, you could tell your neighbor this article was written from a "Jehovah's Witness" perspective. It was written by a person who had "a Jehovah's Witness background." We use the Jehovah's Witnesses bible, the New World Translation, liberally. Maybe this will help, but then again, may not. I can't say for sure.)

Also, just wanted to mention to you that we have added some highly interesting information to an already existing blog, which covers the topic: Where Is Jehovah???

It can be found at this link:

http://www.yorww.com/horeb.htm

Glad things are back to normal, and the power is back on in Jamaica

... Also hoping this info helps in your "witnessing" to your neighbor too. :)

Don
***Let's All Pray For The Miraculous Peace, Growth & Spiritual Prosperity Of Jamaica! -- See Isaiah 44:3-5.***
Donald C. Burney
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: A TV Conversation With Ian Boynes On Religious HardTalk!

Greetings "battleaxe"! :)
battleaxe wrote:Greetings Rabboni,

With regards to Shavout, on May 24th, 2015, at 9am; Are we to gather at our different places of dwelling, and pray to Jehovah, as according to the Scapegoat Covenant, making supplications and intercessions on behalf of our selves and our nations? I await your reply. Amen and Thanks.

Love and Blessings
Eeden.

Yes, I agree. :)

Prayer is the main thing, that we would want to be doing, when that special time comes.

Here are a few things that we can pray about:

We want to pray for
  • (1) "God's Kingdom to come upon earth" ... [specifically in Jamaica,] just as Jesus taught us all to do, (See Matthew 6:10) and

(2) we should pray for God's Name People, all Jehovah's Witnesses world wide to "search for Jehovah," and with all humility "repent and turn away from all their evil ways & thoughts," taught them by the wicked Watchtower Society. This they must do in haste, before they are utterly destroyed for all eternity, in the "Lake of Fire." This is the "Judgment" that they all face today, called The "Report." (See Isaiah 55:6, 7; Ezekiel 21:7; Revelation 21:8.)

See Link: http://www.yorww.com/earthlyjerusalem.htm

(3) as well as pray for, the Magnificent Full Initiation, Implementation and Enacting of the *New* Law Covenant of God, the "Scapegoat Covenant," according to His Will. (See Leviticus 16:10.)
This should be our prayer, starting this coming Sunday morning 9:00 AM. :D

take care,

Don 8)
***Let's All Pray For The Miraculous Peace, Growth & Spiritual Prosperity Of Jamaica! -- See Isaiah 44:3-5.***