Who Kills Satan...Jehovah or Jesus???

In this special forum timely news articles are cited that especially deal with currents events directly involving or affecting Jehovah's witnesses worldwide.

Moderator: SNS Administration

Mary
YORWW Bible Academy Graduate (Alumni)

Post by Mary »

A Biblical Dilemma From The YORWW Congregation:

I have noticed so many people reason from reading Genesis 3:15 that Jesus the Messiah is the one who ultimately puts Satan to death. Is that what you think?

Let's examine this scripture again, closely:

“15 And I shall put enmity between you and the woman and between your seed and her seed. He will bruise you in the head and you will bruise him in the heel.”” (Genesis 3:15 NWT)

You will notice in the above verse, it point-blank says the Messiah will "bruise" Satan in the head, that point is clear. However, if we accept this viewpoint as fact, I believe it raises an interesting postulation to be carefully considered. For instance, the following:

The "last enemy...death." -- 1 Corinthians 15:24-26

“24 Next, the end, when he hands over the kingdom to his God and Father, when he has brought to nothing all government and all authority and power. 25 For he must rule as king until [God] has put all enemies under his feet. 26 As the last enemy, death is to be brought to nothing.” (1 Corinthians 15:24-26 NWT)

A question to ponder: Above, who does the bible say is the "last enemy"...death or Satan???

...interesting thought, I believe... especially when we consider what Romans 16:20 says, and who it says actually puts Satan to death. :o

I will await your response to the above question, to anyone who wants to participate. :)

For more information on this topic, please the following link:

A Big Mistake Made By All Mankind!!!

MM1
"All GREAT TRUTHS begin as blasphemies."
-- George Bernard Shaw