A Fitting Statement To JW.Net From JDW!

In this forum we can see news and current events of our day that actually fulfill bible prophecy!

Moderator: SNS Administration

Donald C. Burney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Founder YORWW Bible Institute & Training Center resides YORWW Headquarters

Post by Donald C. Burney »

If you would like to know exactly what Donald C. Burney teaches, that is completely different from anyone else upon this planet, please see this link: http://www.thereportbook.com/what.html

However, this is not all the YORWW teaches that different, but at least this would get you started.

However, if you want to 'bite off' a little more, please see this link:

http://www.yorww.com/40blogsyorww.htm

All of these written articles have detail graphics included and are beautifully illustrated, for your convenience.

Then too, if you want to take it even higher, please check out this link:

http://www.livingwatersforum.com

... this is a free 90-day Online Bible Study Course, which is still available.

Hi all,

You know, ever since Simon started this discussion board, way back in the year of 2,000, the YORWW Congregation has had a visible [not hidden, or cloaked] presence here, with the likes of posters like "MDS," "BJC2012," "BITTERTRUTH" and others. That's approaching twelve (12) years now.

But didn't Jesus say:

"You are the light of the world. A city cannot be hid when situated upon a mountain. People light a lamp and set it, not under the measuring basket, but upon the lampstand, and it shines upon all those in the house. LIKEWISE LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE BEFORE MEN, that they may see your fine works and give glory to your Father who is the heavens." -- Matthew 5:14-16 New World Translation

Haven't we [YORWW] done just that?

No, we have NOT become discouraged, slowed down any in our activities, or quit out of frustration and disappointment. Actually, our "track record" speaks for itself. We are still here, yes as the YORWW Congregation, still preaching "in favorable" and/or non favorable "seasons," proudly standing tall, never backing down, fearless in the face of adversity.

For over twenty (20) years, the YORWW has 'despised shame' [like Jesus], NOT hidding our faces from filthy, hideous "spit" and insults. Just as Jesus did, in the grand and glorious example that he set for us. In like fashion, when insulted, we simply would just, "shake the dust off our feet," and obediently do as Jesus commanded us, and faithfully continued Jehovah's Work. -- See Luke 9:5; 2 Timothy 4:2; Hebrews 12:2.

Isaiah 50:7 tells us exactly how we've [YORWW Congregation] been able to continue to go forth, in the face of this incredible adversity. It states:

"But the Sovereign Lord Jehovah himself will help me. That is why I shall not have to feel humiliated. That is why I have set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed."

The Jewish Community tells us, the above bible verse is actually one of the "Servant Songs" taught to ancient Israel, about the coming "messiah." This Jewish "Song" long ago foretold the coming of the "messiah" for this people, the earthly one, the foretold earthly liberator for the nation of Israel. He becomes, the Jewish Messiah that is to Reign, as a MAN on earth, just as Zechariah 8:20-23 plainly indicates. He is shown leading many, many peoples/nations to God in pure worship...just as "Elijah" was promised to do...BEFORE Armageddon...and not afterwards as the Churches of Christendom teaches.

By the way at this point, I'd like to call attention to a profound, little noticed, Biblical point of interest. Isaiah 52:15 is overwhelming, cascading in its brilliance in that in this lone verse, point-blank tells the planet earth, everyone on it, exactly, exactly how Jehovah will reveal his "Servant" to the entire world. The world, according to this very verse, will hear a message that they have never, ever heard before! The message will be sooooooooooooooooooooooo different, soooooooooooo powerful, that the "Kings of the earth" will submit and "bow down" because of its impact. Think about it!" -- Please see this link: http://www.yorww.com/kingsbow.htm

All of this means, the WTBTS was in a pickle here, with this particular prophecy. They knew it. So, they had to "butcher" Zechariah 8:23 by adding the word "people" twice ... twice in that verse, to wickedly alter the true meaning of the verse, so that they could make it apply to the "anointed." Again, another blatant example of deliberately "taking the key of knowledge" away from the flock, just like the wicked Pharisees did in Jesus' day. [Luke 11:52] Otherwise if they didn't do this, then 'their' precious Watchtower doctrine would have been "up-the-creek." And they would have to admit, Jesus [the heavenly messiah] was coming back to earth again, to RULE upon earth. Which sounds an awful lot like what Revelation 5:10 originally said in the KING JAMES VERSION, the very bible they were using before they thought to wickedly concoct the New World Translation! Then too shamefully on their part, they would possbily at some time have to admit, finally, this belief of an earthy messiah ruling ON EARTH, was always taught in scripture, and is exactly what the Churches of Christendom have said all along. So, they couldn't have that, could they?

KEY POINT: All Christian Religions, all of them, including the Jehovah's Witnesses failed ... failed Jehovah God and Jesus Christ, as True Bible Scholars and Teachers of God's Word. (Matthew 13:52) They failed Jehovah! Here's why. They scripturally couldn't recognize, show the biblical foresight, to see a coming earthly messiah, just as the Jewish Community kept insisting on for centuries upon centuries, till now even, an earthly messiah ... that was clearly taught in Holy Scripture!

Therefore, for that reason and many others, they wickedly concocted the idea of their own bible. Yes, the New World Translation, that particular bible for all JWs, in which they "butchered" for instance Zechariah 8:23, that particular verse, changed a whole lot of other verses, resulting in the successful misleading and spiritual demise of millions upon millions of innocents all over the world. With the real, major damage done, yes, over this very issue of a future, coming earthly messiah! Which was a "sacred secret" of God, reserved to be revealed with the unveiling of the true understanding of Gen. 3:15 and Revelation 10:7 in the last days. (By the way, these WTBTS "Crooks" have done that on a great number key other bible texts too, the YORWW has found in research, to again deliberately alter the true meaning of the prophecy and God's Word in general. For example, Isaiah 42:9 added the word "people" to obfiscate the role of the Messiah, and gave that honor to themselves, namely the "anointed" remnant of Jehovah's Witnesses. Also Daniel 11:41 where the word "lands" was added to keep people from seeing "Israel" is going to experience a powerful fall in the last days, instead of other surrounding "nations." [I might add here some other translations too, have reached the same erroneous conclusion.] So, the list is long, the indictment long against the New World Translation itself. Our group [YORWW Congregation] just lost count, of how many times the WTBTS has done this to their JW bible ... a terribly flawed translation indeed, as far as translations go.)

Just wanted to 'clear the air' on something else. Why do we post here? The answer is simple.

Now this is an appeal to the people of JW.Net... The answer is ... its out of LOVE. We love you people. But, not only us, but Jehovah God and Jesus Christ LOVES you people. And they want to help.

Sooooooooooooooooooo ... why do you keep fighting us, now for over twelve (12) years, not just on this board alone, so many other places we've preached, that xJWs frequent.

Think: We were all mislead that the kingdom halls, weren't we? We are all in the "same boat," aren't we? So, why are we constantly fighting and hating one another. (I will say something in your behalf, you guys are certainly patient and exceptionally loving and kind to "Larsinger," and he toward you, inspite of his doctrine. You seem to tolerate him a lot better than you do us. I do find that refreshing, though.)

But you really hate us. And this thread proves it, IMHO. And for what? Because we teach the truth, and only that. Jesus said, he was "HATED WITHOUT CAUSE." (And I don't believe he had a "persecution complex" either.) -- See Psalms 25:19; Luke 19:14; John 15:18.

Do you think YORWW needs YOUR MONEY??? And we need to sell a book to JW.NET, to make this work ... is that right?

...Look, we are told there are a possible 60,000 visitors here at JW.Net. So, do we really need to "advertise" here?

Well, I don't think so, since YORWW already have an audience of MILLIONS IN THE CARIBBEAN. (In fact, DC Burney's slogan is, as clearly shown on each of our full-page color ads, "My Pulpit is the Gleaner, the church is the people of Jamaica, and together, ... the entire world will hear. -- Isaiah 49:6") That's TV, Radio, Newspaper [full-page color ads, two that ran just this week for instance, with another one coming in days], that type of exposure.

Do you guys, really think you can stop YORWW? And the work we've been doing now for over twenty (20) years now?

If you do, then you are dreaming, that's if you think you can stop us.

At this point, it wouldn't a "plug nickles" bit of difference if every single person who ever came to this discussion board blasphemed us everlastingly, to the "heights of the heavens," it still wouldn't put a "dent" in the Jehovah Inspired, Grand Work we do abroad. We are just that strong as a group of xJWs. One that I am most proud to be a part of, I might add.

Now, why is that possible for us, the YORWW Congregation?

You see, we have an "air-tight" operation, one that cannot be stopped. And we know it.

As a united congregation, we see all things, "eye-to-eye," just as Jehovah promised [see Isaiah 52:8] and similarly, just as first century christians practiced. Truly, we "speak in agreement." That way, we can work as a unit, as a united team. We are as Apostle Paul recommended ... "fitly united in the same mind and in the same line of thought," which is a great accomplish in this world, where constant dissent and argumentation abound. (1 Corinthians 1:10; 2 Corinthians 13:11) And all of this happens for us, because we are OBEDIENT to Jehovah, despite what happens around us in Satan's world. No, we don't blaspheme Jehovah and His Beloved Son Jesus Christ, just because the WTBTS is clearly wicked. No, no, no...you will never, ever hear such a foul gesture, and utter disrespect come forth out of our mouths. Not the YORWW ... No, never!

Additionally, we don't feel we have wasted all of our time spent at the kingdom halls, and feel the need to "curse out" or blaspheme the planet earth for our past woes and troubles. And because of this "humble" attitude in the face of adversity (1 Peter 5:6), so unlike the people who unfortunately, frequent post on JW.Net, the vast majority here, ... we are truly backed by Jehovah. And we have experience this now, for over twenty years AFTER leaving the Watchtower Society, and the soon-to-be disarrayed family of Jehovah's Witnesses earth wide for wickedness!

Didn't Jesus say:

"Happy are you [and the YORWW Congregation is truly happy] whenever men hate you, and whenever they exclude you and reproach you and cast out your name as wicked for the sake of the Son of man. Rejoice in that day and leap, for, look! your reward is great in heaven, for THOSE ARE THE SAME THINGS THEIR FOREFATHERS USED TO DO TO THE PROPHETS."

So per Jesus clear admonition above, can we [YORWW] not, (and you guys are making this easy for us to see too, with all of these insults and all) rightly expect the exact same treatment, from xJWs on JW.Net, who seemingly hate everyone and every thing that could possibly, or remotely make an attempt at being "righteous" in these "critical" demonic "last days"? I mean, have we completely forgotten the admonition of 2 Timothy 3:1, since leaving the Kingdom Halls around the world? The Watchtower Society has nothing to do but point the "fruitage" of some of fowl things coming out of the mouths of the most vocal, prolific posters at JW.Net, to INSURE their membership will never ever leave them, for fear they become like us here, at JW.Net. To be sure, we are really beginning to see on this particular discussion board, certain individual posters who repeatedly & openly, brazenly pronounce, who take every possible occasion to say they HATE JEHOVAH [like Satan does] THE ALMIGHTY. They hate Jesus Christ too even, and of course, they HATE Almighty God's Most Holy Word the Bible? Aren't you even afraid to even think, such a thing, let alone verbally pronounce, type it down on the computer for every to read such a vile thing? What sane Jehovah's Witness, would want to come to a discussion board, that says such things about God. This is supposed to be a religious board.

I'll tell you a little known fact. Very important people, religious people involved with the media who are keenly interested in whats happening at the kingdom halls around the world, people YORWW knows and is in contact with, people who could give wide exposure to the actual complaints of oppressed individuals at JW.Net, ARE NOT INVITED HERE, for fear of what they would think of some the vile, vicious things spoken here, against God and Loving Son, Jesus Christ. These people are NOT full of hate, and do not want to be exposed to this vicious type of commentary, which so copious here at JW.Net. And I'm talking serious media people, involved in TV & Radio. YORWW knows these type of people.

Well I know, some of us while at the kingdom halls, used to be described as some "tough cookies." Many of you, many times, here on JW.Net have related some truly horrendous experiences to that effect. Well, YORWW is no different. For example, Donald C. Burney himself faced down three (3) Special Committees from the Watchtower as an "elder," on three (3) separate occasions [for as we know, Donald C. Burney holds all-time record of attacks from Watchtower Society "Special Committees" to date, by being removed twice as "elder" and once as Presiding Overseer] over a 12-year period, over the WTBTS' ridiculous duplicities, openly practiced. That's a known fact.

So we [YORWW] say, why stop now, after leaving those worthless WTBTS Infidels thats running things at the kingdom halls? Why stop now? Why should we cease being "Christian" in our conduct and throw away the admonition of Matthew 6:33? (I know all of you at JW.Net have not done this, but there are many here, who proudly say since leaving the JW Organization, have openly said they've gone back to a life of decadence and debauchery, like you are hurting the Watchtower or something by doing this.

So, why do this?

Does this make good sense, in the eyes of Jehovah God the Almighty, and His Precious Son Jesus, to do this ... to adopt this type of attitude, I ask?

When we do this, are we pleasing Jehovah God or Satan, which?

Sadly in so doing, you vex everyone here who wants to live a righteous life after leaving the JW Organization, yes, in the same way righteous "Lot" was vexed. -- See 2 Peter 2:7.

So in conclusion, the YORWW Congregation wants to exalt Jehovah's Righteousness. We do not exalt the righteousness of the "anointed remnant" like at the kingdom halls, constantly in their Watchtower Studies. Nor, do we want to exalt the righteousness of Donald C. Burney. We are called "YAH, Our Righteousness!" And that's the way we are going to keep...forever. Hallelujah!

Thus, the prolific posters at JW.Net can hate us, despise us, try to shame us, lie about us and say every vile thing you can dream up about us as Jesus promised the wicked would do, at Luke 6:22, 23. But, we [YORWW] ... don't ... stop. The YORWW Congregation, happily, is here to stay... and we Praise Jah, through His Glorious Son Jesus Christ, for it!!!

Praise Jah!
***Let's All Pray For The Miraculous Peace, Growth & Spiritual Prosperity Of Jamaica! -- See Isaiah 44:3-5.***