The "Small Horn" Of Bible Prophecy Emerges!!!

In this forum we can see news and current events of our day that actually fulfill bible prophecy!

Moderator: SNS Administration

Donald C. Burney
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Founder YORWW Bible Institute & Training Center resides YORWW Headquarters

The "Small Horn" Of Bible Prophecy Emerges!!!

Post by Donald C. Burney »

"SHUTTING ONES EYES" TO THE TRUTH ... THE CONSEQUENCES -- Isaiah 6:9, 10; Acts 28:27

A PERSONAL LETTER FROM DONALD C. BURNEY TO ALL JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, EX-JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, THE NATION OF JAMAICA, & ALL OTHER INTERESTED PARTIES

ATTENTION: The "Small Horn" Of Bible Prophecy Emerges!!!

Hi all,

The great scientist Albert Einstein once said:

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." -- Albert Einstein

Ohhhhhhh yes ... I've found this quote to be quite true, in my lifelong journey in gaining true knowledge and understanding from God's Word the bible. To be sure, after more than 40 years of bible study on my part, I've found the things that have proved to be the greatest hinderance to my "learning" on religious matters over the years, have been organized religion itself, church organizations, with their iron-clad creeds and rigid traditions...their unchangeable "dogmas" of belief. Fortunately, it was only by unshackling myself from their "dogmatic" viewpoints, I was able to free myself from unreasonable, inflexible ideas that do not make sense even, to the average person on the streets, the novice of scriptural study.

The following information, deals with just such a teaching, namely ... identifying the "Small Horn" of bible prophecy, in whom we believe to be, none other than Osama bin Laden. (Discussed within Daniel 7th and 8th chapters.)

"SHUTTING ONES EYES" TO THE TRUTH ... THE CONSEQUENCES -- Isaiah 6:9, 10; Acts 28:27

Currently as I write this article, this 25th day of February in the year of 2011, we are all following certain news reports that have truly captivated our interest, concerning the great unrest in the Middle East. We wait with keen interest on the outcome of the turmoil experienced there, in light of what we already know of bible prophecy, as the YORWW Congregation.

Well on that note, I have a new development for us to consider.

In fact I'd say, if the following information does not absolutely prove Jehovah God is feeding the YORWW Congregation important details, key "insider" information (Amos 3:7), actual true "bread" [Eze. 44:3] of understanding ... well, if you don't believe that after reading the following, then no doubt we can say you are showing great disrespect for "REVEALED" Bible Truth in our modern times!!! -- Daniel 2:28

Albert Einstein also, once said:

He who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead; his eyes are closed.” ~ Albert Einstein

By close examination, could not we also say, these words sound very much like the words of the ancient prophet Isaiah, as quoted by Paul, when he said:

"For the heart of this people [God's Name People, Israel] has grown unreceptive, and with their ears they have heard without response, and they have SHUT THEIR EYES; that they should never see with their eyes and hear with their ears and understand with their heart and turn back, and I should heal them." -- Acts 28:27 New World Translation

Then too, we are reminded of the prophet Isaiah's words:

"And he went on to say: Go, and you must say to this people, 'Hear again and again, O men, but do not understand; and see again and again, but do not get any knowledge.' " -- Isaiah 6:9 New World Translation

In both verses above, we notice these individuals WOULD NOT be permitted to gain a true "knowledge" nor "understanding" of God's Message, in their unrepentant state. It was the exact same way for those in whom Jesus preached. (John 12:39, 40) Thus in this way, these ones would become exactly like the wicked demons, wicked spirit forces, who have been delivered unto "pits of dense darkness" for all to see. -- 2 Peter 2:4 New World Translation

In fact there can be no question, the following information submitted below, absolutely proves the validity of such a point made above!

We remember God's Word always recommends for us to NOT become "blind" willingly ... deliberately "closing our eyes" to the truth, just as so many others have done in the past, to their own downfall. Ohhhh yes, even today, many are not heeding this divine warning, even as we speak. All members of the YORWW Congregation, know all too well the truth of such words, yes, from years and years of preaching to those who willingly 'shut their eyes' to the truth, over and over again. Oh yes.

So now, let's examine the key prophecy in question.

First...please read over Daniel 7:24 and then, ask yourself what is the all-important fulfillment of this mysterious prophecy!!!

Well, as I write this I recall, it was just today, I was musing over this particular verse, (Daniel 7:24) saying to myself...I wonder how...just how does "Osama" play into this particular fulfillment???

A WARNING EXAMPLE TO ALL: QUESTION,

WHAT HAPPENS TO ANY OF GOD'S NAME PEOPLE ... PEOPLE WHO ARE IN A COVENANT RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM, AND YET DECIDE TO "SHUT THEIR EYES" TO THE TRUTH FROM THE ALMIGHTY ... WHAT ALWAYS HAPPENS TO THESE TYPE OF PEOPLE...IN THE END???

Isaiah 65:1,2 tells us:

"I have let myself be searched for by those who had not asked [for me]. I have let myself be found by those who had not looked for me. I have said, 'Here I am, here I am! to a nation that was not calling upon my name. I have spread out my hands all day long to a stubborn people, those who are walking in the way that is not good, after their thoughts;" -- New World Translation

These sacred, inspired words have much meaning for us today, as Jehovah's "Name" People...Jehovah's Witnesses. -- Numbers 6:27; Acts 15:14

As many may already know and many are beginning to find out, regrettably there exists a "CLOSED DOOR" of opportunity which has been put up, barricading ALL ... and that's ALL ex-Jehovah's Witnesses with no exceptions, and barring a very large majority of active Jehovah's Witnesses themselves from ever gaining entrance in the YORWW Congregation, AKA, the "Kingdom of God" upon earth! -- See Daniel 2:44; Matt. 6:10.

This deliberate action on our part, has been aimed particularly toward those Jehovah's Witnesses (and ex-Jehovah's Witnesses), who even today, yes, continually REFUSE TO REPENT OF THEIR TRANSGRESSIONS ... TRANSGRESSIONS FOR WHICH IN THE END, THEY MUST BE "JUDGED BY RIGHTEOUS" ONES [YORWW Congregation] (Ezekiel 23:36, 45), and thus face the bitter final consequences of their actions, in fulfillment of Luke 13:24-30.

(See also CrossingEuphrates "Mission Statement" for more details.)

Therefore, in this abandoned state before God Almighty, Jehovah's Witnesses (and numerous ex-Jehovah's Witnesses) can never, ever gain an enlightened, true understanding of bible prophecy, by way of their own personal bible study, independent of the YORWW Congregation. And of course some would ask, why would the YORWW take some drastic action???

Well, this is true because the Jehovah's Witnesses (as a whole) did not, for many years, respond well to our message or show proper appreciation for it, as prophecy foretold. (Luke 17:25) All of which means, no more do they have immediate access...access to Sacred "Bread" from the "East Gate" that I (as the "Chieftain" of God's Newly Established Earthly Temple) have miraculously received from Jehovah Himself. Yes, that's inspired information. (Ezekiel 44:2, 3) No, God's sacred message, they cannot have. Because that special time of "invite" has regrettably passed for that. Indeed, it can be truthfully said, Jehovah's Witnesses are "NOT WORTHY" of such a special calling as this. (See Matthew 22:8.) That's right, they along with numerous ex-Jehovah's Witnesses, in fact viciously "hated" our message, as prophecy would indicate, and thus did not respond well to our special message. (See Psalms 25:19; Psalms 35:19; John 15:25.) No, but instead, they continually chided us, ridiculed and mocked us, made fun of us incessantly, did they not? And with what resulting outcome for them, we ask ... with what result to themselves, one could ask? -- See Acts 13:40,41.

Resulting in ohhhhhhh yes, ... A MORE OBEDIENT NATION OF PEOPLE BEING CHOSEN BY JEHOVAH, one that would willingly bear the desired "fruits," a nation and people like this, would now REPLACE THEM, exactly as Jesus promised. -- See Matthew 21:43.

Additionally, what happens to them (Jehovah's Witnesses) also, will be the opposite ... yes, the opposite of what happens to the YORWW Congregation (if we remain faithful, of course). They will receive NO LIGHT from God!

Yes, that's because as we advance into greater "light," ... the Jehovah's Witnesses go, unfortunately, into greater "darkness." Yes, that is the result of such disobedience. Remember, Jesus promised us all, we would be "judged by the word," in the "last day." One would advance into greater "light," while the other would exist in utter "darkness." Bible prophecy indicates this outcome. -- See Isaiah 2:5-17; John 12:48.

This is a fact, that we simply cannot ignore. -- 1 Corinthians 14:38

So what you will read below then, is a STARK EXAMPLE of us (YORWW Congregation) attaining to greater "Esoteric [secret] Knowledge" from Jehovah and, everybody else being left out, in utter "darkness"...pits of dense darkness in fact! (Please examine Jeremiah 23:18, 22 & Amos 3:7 carefully.)

So, back to Daniel 7:24 ... Okay, in the "East Gate" this particular information or explanation of this verse was revealed to me, personally... [Y.O.R, my foretold name, per Jeremiah 23:6] just today... I believe, this is undeniable proof, Jehovah is backing the YORWW Congregation, in my humble opinion!!! (But again, I would personally like to know exactly....what do you guys think??? In other words, do we have a correct understanding of Daniel 7:24 or not...which? In other words, are we in the "light" ... or not, which??? Also, did Jehovah reveal this to us ... before...before these events took place on the earth???

Here is the news item that "caught my eye":

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news ... rugs-video

Remember, I was just wondering today, just how Osama bin Laden, the one whom we [YORWW Congregation] believe will become the genuine fulfillment of the mysterious "Small Horn" of bible prophecy, and just how he actually played into this drama. I wondered, just how does he personally fit into the DOWNFALL of these "kings" ... the "humiliation" [New World Translation] of these particular "kings," and lo and behold, this particular news item appears for us all to see. -- Please note carefully Daniel 7:8, 20, 24 which is quoted below.

Daniel 7:8 -- "I kept on considering the horns, and, look! another horn, a small one, came up in among them, and there were three of the first horns that WERE PLUCKED UP from before it. And, look! there were eyes like the eyes of a man in this horn, and there was a mouth speaking grandiose things." -- New World Translation

Daniel 7:20 -- "and concerning the ten horns that were on its head, and the other [horn] that came up and before which THREE FELL, even that horn that had eyes and a mouth speaking grandiose things and the appearance of which was bigger than that of its fellows." -- New World Translation

Daniel 7:24 -- "And as for the ten horns, out of that kingdom there are ten kings that will rise up; and still another one will rise up after them, and he himself will be different from the first ones, and three kings HE WILL HUMILIATE." -- New World Translation

Yes, we can convincingly say, it would be real fulfillment of bible prophecy, for sure ... which should help all of us acknowledge the GREATNESS OF JEHOVAH GOD, in what He is doing on His "Great Day," Yes, the time we live in, the "Great Day of Jehovah"!!! -- Please carefully examine Zephaniah 1:1-18.

Please see the following news articles showing a direct fulfillment of Daniel 7:8, 20 and 24, right before our very eyes.

This Personal Letter Was Written By: Donald C. Burney ... aka "Y.O.R." [or "Yah Our Righteousness" per prophecy found at Jeremiah 23:6.]

Please see additional news items found here:

http://livingwatersforum.com/phpBB3/vie ... ?f=6&t=685
***Let's All Pray For The Miraculous Peace, Growth & Spiritual Prosperity Of Jamaica! -- See Isaiah 44:3-5.***