Someone Once Said...

This forum provides key articles of interest on various bible topics and subject matter.

Moderator: SNS Administration

Mary
YORWW Bible Academy Graduate (Alumni)

Someone Once Said...

Post by Mary »

Someone once said (condescendingly) to a member of YORWW, verbatim:

...This is one of his fan club members. Notice how the post looks very similar in style and wording to this one. Also notice that most posts make reference to some group called YORWW.

Thank you for giving me this opportunity to speak on behalf of the YORWW. I've been a member for going eight ( 8 ) years now, and am loving every minute of it!

Anyway, I noticed you mentioned earlier we have a ministry down in Jamaica, and that we have started a religion down there.

Actually, we have been working down in Jamaica off and on for about four (4) years now since the Spring of 2006, but we have no membership to speak of, truthfully speaking. However, the amazing thing about our work at YORWW, and our UNIQUE PERCEPTION of it, is that WE DON'T EXPECT any results at all!!! No, we simply don't. At least not at first, we don't expect any results until Jehovah's Witnesses (former & current) have officially been cast off (Divorced) righteously as a worthless, fruitless people (all who signed a contract with God by getting baptized/public dedication to Him...any and all) and "apostate nation" who have NOT done God's Will as promised, and thus who have to be righteously thrown away by A Most Righteous God, Jehovah, just as ancient Israel was in Jesus' day. Jehovah is consistent, and He will indeed, keep His Word on this matter. The irrefutable, historical fact that Jerusalem was destroyed by the Romans in 70 c.e. absolutely ... absolutely proves, God Almighty always keep His Word. -- See Isaiah 55:10, 11; Matthew 21:43; Matthew 24:2.

(See half page Ad run in the Jamaican Newspaper The Gleaner, January 30th, 2010, describing this event.)

No but, we fully expect Jehovah's Witnesses and as well as Ex-Jehovah's Witnesses too, to give us and our preaching work, the exact same response you read about in the bible, the type of response the "apostate nation" (Isaiah 10:6) of Israel gave to Jehovah's Prophets of old, namely ... hate, hate, and more hate! Yes, this is the people that have rejected Jehovah Himself, when He presented them with "Living, Healing Waters" of Divine Truth. It will be just as Jeremiah 2:12, 13 says of you people:

"Stare in amazement, O you heavens, at this; and bristle up in very great horror, is the utterance of Jehovah, because there are two bad things that my people have done: They have left even me, the source of LIVING WATER, in order to hew out for themselves cisterns, broken cisterns, that cannot contain the water." -- See also Acts 13:40, 41.

No, this is one time you who have in the past, or presently, carried God's Name upon yourselves, who have been "called by His Name" (Numbers 6:27, Deut. 28:10; 2 Chronicles 7:14, Jeremiah 25:29; Daniel 9:9) will NOT ... and I repeat, NOT "let words drop..." Nope, its not happening. -- Micah 2:6

Remember, Jehovah "... is NOT one to be mocked." Believe it! (Galatians 6:7)

You see, as we've said countless times before, (almost over a 20-year period in fact, as a "voice in the wilderness" to all Jehovah's Witnesses) we (YORWW Congregation) view ourselves as the prophetic "Despised," "Hated," "Low" "Dry Tree," of Ezekiel 17:22-24, in which in God's due time, AFTER Jehovah has proven His all-important, all-powerful point shown at 1 Corinthians 1:27-29 where all Jehovah's Witnesses amply demonstrate over a sufficient period of time that you really, really HATE KNOWLEDGE & TRUTH (Proverbs 1:24). And it seems this has been going on now for close to twenty (20) years, since the YORWW was founded. And then, after a sufficient time period has passed, then and only then, Jehovah will step in to vindicate the activity of the YORWW, the very entity that you people soooooooooooooooooooooo hate. He will exact this "Hated" Tree, to heaven-high status, just as Jesus promised. -- See Mark 4:30-32.

It will be at this time, the contents of Luke 13:24-28 will be fulfilled, after that heavenly exaltation of the "Low, Dry Tree," as well as the prophecy of Matthew 8:11, 12.

Remember, everyone on this discussion board is NOT exactly ... exactly like you guys, actually. Some want to learn. (Proverbs 1:5) Not everyone is sooooooooo full of hate against God's Name and His Holy Word like you guys. Actually, some here still REVERE the Grand Name of God, and they fear Him too, and fear to go against His Will too, whether the WTBTS tells them to do it or not. So remember, that too, if you will.

Just as Jehovah says:

"For from the sun's rising even to its setting my name will be great among the nations, and in every place sacrificial smoke will be made, a presentation will be made TO MY NAME...." (Malachi 1:11)

This prophecy will come true, whether the WTBTS wants to comply or not ... makes no difference to Jehovah. Please remember that if you will.

But for the moment, I will say this to you "scoffers" of prophecy (Acts 13:40, 41), when God's "Report" does come true, when the "Report" of the prophets does come true, you vicious opposers of truth, you people in particular, will be urinating in your pants, just as the prophecy pointedly says:

"And it must occur that, in case they say to you, On account of what are you signing? you must say, At a report. For it will certainly come, and every heart must MELT and all hands must DROP DOWN and every spirit must BECOME DEJECTED and ALL KNEES THEMSELVES WILL DROP WITH WATER. Look! It will certainly come and be brought to occur, is the utterance of the Sovereign Lord Jehovah." -- Ezekiel 21:7

Think about it!
"All GREAT TRUTHS begin as blasphemies."
-- George Bernard Shaw